CHAPTER 5 (part 2)

At home Kotori was lying on her bed. Daichi's words Sachi is a friend were repeating in her mind. She wasn't looking happy at all.

"Mmmm." Chiyo looked at Kotori's sad expression.

Kotori took Chiyo in her arms and hugged him. She smiled a little.

"It hurts. I don't know why, but it really hurts." She whispered.

At Daichi's house

Sitting on his study table, Daichi was thinking about that fiery, curly brown haired girl, he met today. "Strange, stupid and so aggressive." He smirked.

At Kira's house:

"Kira. Dinner is ready." Kira's mom called. But Kira didn't respond. "Kira. Masao go check what Kira is doing."

"Yes." Masao said. He went upstairs to Kira's room. She was sitting near the window, looking outside at the starry sky. It was her favorite pass time. Whenever she's sad, tensed, worried or even happy she used to sit near that window, watching the sky, sometimes playing with Ai and reading books, eating, drinking.

"Kira. Mom is calling. Dinner is ready." Said Masao.

"Hmm. I am coming." She stood up.

"Mom called you, but you didn't listen."

"I am sorry." She patted her head. "Let's go."

"How was the adventure park? You enjoyed?" Her dad asked at the dinner table.

"Yeah. It was amazing."

"You didn't talk much about it. You used to tell us everything." Her mom said.

"I was tired. But now I am fine. She jumped in excitement. "And you know what, the roller coaster was amazing."

"And there she goes." His dad said smiling at her mom.

"You rode the roller coaster?" Masao asked.

"Yeah."

"Are you not afraid?" He teased.

"I am not."

"What about the horror maze? I bet you didn't went in."

"I did." Kira's face fell. It reminded her of Kotori and Sachi's fight.

"What happen?" Her mom asked.

"Kotori and a girl had a fight. She challenged us to take part in a prism show competition."

"So that's what bothering you?" Her dad said.

"Kotori can't perform a prism jump. Neither me and Kiyomi. I wanna help her."

"Don't worry. You girls can do it. Just stay happy. As long as there's happiness in your heart, you can pour it on others." He explained.

"Your daddy is right. Stay happy Kira." Her mom cheered.

"Yeah. I will." And a smile spread across her face.

While lying in her bed, Kira brood over what her dad said. Ai was lying on top of her chest. "Hey Ai, dad said I can pour my happiness on others. So how can I pour my happiness on Kotori?" But Ai didn't respond. "Hey, Ai?...... Ai?" Ai already fell asleep.

Kira giggled and also fell asleep.

At Tomoe's house

Tomoe was lying in his bed, with his eyes closed. Suddenly he saw long black hairs and felt them brushing his eyes. He opened his eyes in a second.

"Why?" He thought
******

Next morning

"Oh no. I am getting late." Kira said while braiding her hairs. Ai was flying around her carrying her school belt.