Trip to Ibiza

*Darrius POV*

So I am going to pick up Roxelle, well this is going to be awkward, but I don't mind, I just want to make my ex jealous. I hate her so much, she is a total gold-digger. She's just another pretty model that can't earn enough money and be a parasite. I am so sick of her innocent act, it's all fake. I am saying this because she took $2 Million from me and now she's partying in Ibiza and invited me to come, what a sick person.

So here it is, Roxelle gates. The gates open, maybe she has told her bodyguards to open it for me. The maid from yesterday greeted me when I got out of my car, she told me to sit down and wait. It's been 5 minutes so I decided to go upstairs, I think that's where her room located. When I got up, besides her door there were a silver plate in the wall, it has a writing on it 'Goddess room, knock and do not enter without permission.' With a crown icon at the top of it. Wow, she's so full of herself. Well I got no choice but to barge in.

"Hey sleepyhead, wake up" I approach her, she was still in bed with her blanket. Her face look so different when she is awake, she look so neutral to the point of dead.

"Go away dad is Sunday, I don't need to go to school" Wait what the fuck, she thought that I was her dad

I come closer to her face and shook her body.

"Daaaaad...." She open her eyes, there I saw an angel just rose up. And suddenly her face turn into an emotionless girl again, she wipe her eyes. She got so shocked after that.

"What are you doing here in my room, isn't the silver plate make it clear that you can't enter without my permission" She said in her sexy morning voice while she shook her hair.

"Hurry, our flight is in 55 minutes" I left her room and went downstairs.

20 minutes later, she went downstairs with a short black dress and an Hermes bag and business coat by her hand, with her maids carrying her suit. They put all of it in the front door.

"Why do you bring so much suitcases? Is it really necessary?"

"You're dealing with first class woman, two clothes per day" wow, she slays