His Affection

*Roxy POV*

I woke up freshly this morning, I am looking forward to play wake board or fly board today. My liver feels kind of weird, I must do a lot of sport, drink a lot of water and drink detox juice. I jumped out of my bed, and I walked to the dinning area, I really hope when I got there the food is served already. When I got there, I only saw Darrius sitting while drinking his pineapple juice.

"Good morning princess" he said

"What for is the princess?"

"Good morning queen" he said again

"What the hell, stop" I said

"Okay" he giggles

The chef serves us a simple breakfast, containing bagel, croissant, side fruits, oatmeal, yogurt, pineapple juice and latte

The chef serves us a simple breakfast, containing bagel, croissant, side fruits, oatmeal, yogurt, pineapple juice and latte. Darrius and I ate silently, so I broke the ice.

"Where's Zara and Theo?" I asked Darrius

"In their room, I guess so. Why don't you check and bring them here?" He said

"I will" I stand up and went to Zara's room.

I knocked the room, and there was no answer so I barge in. I found Zara and Theo was sleeping under the blanket, their face shows comfort, I was quite not sure about waking them up. Okay, I better not to bother them in this kind of time, it will be crazily awkward, besides let the lovebirds sleep longer. I went out sneakily, and ran up to Darrius, I sat down again and took a bite of my croissant.

"They're still sleeping, being so comfy and stuff" I told him

"Well, that escalated quickly, but I ship them like 1000% though" he said

"Yeah, me too" I smiled

As we finished our breakfast, we were deciding of what to do today. Whether doing fly board or wake board, and decided to do both. I went upstairs and change into a black cropped long sleeved surf suit and a pair of black swimming shorts.

The crew prepared the fly board and attach it to the jet ski, he pull out the jet ski out of the dock and then I wore the fly board.

He let me led the way of where to fly, the ocean was deep blue, I bet this part is very deep. I started to push myself to stand up, and when I was in my final form of standing up I give a code to Darrius to give me push from the jet ski. I flew up and look around, swift to the left right and do a back flip. Without fell down to the water, I did very well though, I stand high again, I waved at Darrius down there and he clapped while laughing. Hell yeah I feel like an iron man, he took a picture of me, and I decided to dive down and drop myself. The water was warm and comfy, we went back to the yacht.