I Think I Fall in Love

*Darrius POV*

I was working out at the gym to keep myself fit, and I didn't know why did always think about Roxy. She's one true hot goddamn angel but it's not that, I felt something is throbbing. Like I really want to stay with her forever.

I don't love her like I love my cars, I don't love her like I love all of the asset I have, I don't love her like I love my vodka. I love her in a way I never loved anything or anyone before, I love her in a way it consumes me. I don't know what is going on with me, I feel so comfortable to be with her. I want to stay with her, I want her to always be beside me.

I really want to confess but I can't, I somehow can't, I am scared to confess my feeling to her. Images of her showed as I walked on my treadmill, like that one time when she picked something from the floor and get up as the wind make her hair float. She is a goddess.

I was thinking about her and suddenly I trip over the treadmill, a loud thud was made

I was thinking about her and suddenly I trip over the treadmill, a loud thud was made. Very loud, my body hurt and my head's spinning. Someone barge into the gym, and when I struggled to see who it was, it was Roxy. Right, her room was right beside the gym, just great I am ashamed.

"What are you doing on the floor" she laughs

"Ouch, I trip over" I said

"Here" she lend her hand and pull me up, wow she is so strong, well her body seems incredibly fit and built. I stares at her face for a while

"Hello Darrius?" she waves her hand at my face

"Sorry, I wasn't-"

"It's okay" she turns around and open the door, I grabbed her hand

"What?"

"Why are you sleeping so early?" ugh, I just don't want her to go, here we go luring time

"I am tired, very tired. You know we don't sleep properly last night, lets just sleep"

"With you?" ups

"Huh?" she's confused

"Nothing, well I was about to talk to Theo but he's with Zara"

"Oh, I was asleep before actually, but I heard the loud thud so I came here to check"

"Okay... You wanna grab some juice or milk before sleep?" I offered her

"Yeah lets go" she said

I was behind her, she was walking around with her night robe. I wonder what did she wear inside? Wait I... Ugh, yes I am a man that's the problem, I can't handle it. We reached the bar, and sat on the stool, the crew ask us what to drink.

"I want a latte" I said

"Warm milk tea" she said

While we waited the drink, I started a chat