Suicide

Author's note: IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME PEOPLE, this chapter is dedicated to Farahfh , check her story out! 'Between us' about Niall portrayed as Niall Horan and Chloe portrayed as Perrie Edwards, romance-romance everywhere!

I woke up in the same position as I fell asleep, Darrius was hugging me and I saw my maid was cooking so I was panicking and fell off the couch, waking Darrius up.

"What are you doing down there?" he asked me in a husky voice

My maid were staring at us and I ran to my room, what if she tell my dad? I'm gonna be so doomed. When I was about to walk into the bathroom suddenly I receive a phone call from Aleesha.

"Halo, what happen?"

"Mom..." she cried hysterically, what the hell just happened?

"Mom killed herself Roxelle..." she sobs, I feel like my throat was stabbed.

I shivered while Aleesha screamed in the phone call, I was overwhelmed and really really was hoping that all of these were just a dream. I drag myself to my bed while I shiver, and I fell asleep. I woke up and check my phone, it showed that I only sleep for 30 minutes. And then I check my recent call, hoping that Aleesha name wasn't there, my bosom was tighten as it feels hard to breathe. My heart was shattered into pieces, I felt horrible, very very horrible and panicked. I quickly took my purse and all of my jewelries while I called Lilith to prepare the plane, the landing and everything. I rushed outside while I saw Darrius already wear a neat suit.

"Where are you going?" I ignored him because I was panicking, my mind was disastrous that I couldn't really think clearly, I started the car and Darrius was running behind me and he get into the car as I rush out of my house. The tears in my eyes start to run down, this is not a right time for crying emotional little twat! I wipe it off as I go 250 km/h. Darrius was shouting at me but I couldn't process a word, my brain just told me to be a total racer I am, the road is the circuit. When I was about to went up the jet Darrius grabbed me and hold me.

"Roxy! What are you doing?" he barked

"My mom is dead Darrius, she is fucking dead!" I shouted out of frustration

"She fucking killed herself, she did suicide because of all the fucking tension" I snapped his hands from grabbing my arm and get on the plane.

"Welcome miss, should we proceed?"

"Close the door quick" I barked at the captain

I saw Darrius was using his phone to call someone while he was looking at me from the window, the flight took around 30 minutes to reach Jakarta and I get on my chopper with a pilot and co pilot in front of me to arrive at my backyard. I ran towards my mom room in my stilettos, that I don't care how it hurt I just keep going. My mother was inside a coffin, a white coffin, her face is pale and there were some police, my aunt and uncle, my cousins, my father brother and sister, Lilith, Aleesha, and my father, he was staring blankly at the floor.

Aleesha ran up towards me and hugged me, I couldn't say anything, this is not a dream.

I touched my mom's cold beautiful face, as my tear drops from my eye. I never know hard it feels to lose someone you love, but this, this impaled me, I am shattered.

I have a call from Zara, but I ignored it. Then we came to my mom's funeral, her coffin was full of white roses. People put a rose while they said their last good bye, while I put a bouquet of it, wrapped around my mom's hand. Someone hugged me from the back, and it was Zara. I hugged her while I can't hold my tears anymore, I fell down off her arm to the ground.