Only Live Once

After the horrible day, we decided to go an a yacht trip. Well, one thing is we want to send Darrius Ferrari for service. I prepared only a little bit of my stuff, bikini the most duh. I brought a pair of sandal, 4 pairs of bikini, 3 surfing suit, 5 day clothes, and one night robe. I put them on my suitcase and rush downstairs, I found Darrius calling, Theo was busy with his phone, and Zara was applying some matte lipstick.

"You are here" she said, while Darrius still talk, we waited for him until he's done.

"So, all of you are packed? It will took around 5 days" Darrius was asking all of us.

"What? Don't you have European service that can just bring your car there with a huge cargo plane or something?" I asked him angrily

"I was talking with my dad back then, and he was mad at me for wanting to borrow the army's plane service. That's possible, but he was shouting, I wouldn't give another try"

"Let me go home, I need to work" I groan

"Uh uh, the voice record will spread" he said

"Fuck" I whisper

We got into Zara's BMW and went to the harbor, we sing along while we were on the road. I stares at each of their face, one thing is I love these idiots. They are so fun to be with, it's not like I am a teenager but if I am I'll call them my squad. When we got to the harbor, there was a huge yacht in the paddock. The yacht name is Alexandrov, there the tow truck that brought his Ferrari and put it inside his yacht. Since it is a huge yacht, it could fit up to 4 cars, 2 speed boat and 6 jet skis.

"What are we waiting for? Let broad!" Zara said and step on the yacht.

There was 10 crews and 1 captain greeted us on the yacht. They brought our luggage, to the room while we chill around. It's 5 pm on the afternoon and the yacht sail.

"What drink do you want to celebrate the disappearance of that crazy bitch?" wow Darrius got no chill

"Armand De Brignac" Theo smiles

"Hey! Bring me Armand okay" He told one of the crew

"Yes sir" he ran to the pantry

He came back and brought a crate, it seems heavy, and put it right in front of us. The another crew brought 4 champagne glass. When he open the box, it's so shiny, because it was filled with A LOT of Armand De Brignac. He served each of us 2 champagnes and keep the rest.

"I think Darrius paid too much for this trip, this is my treat, let me buy you more when we arrive in Spain" I told Darrius

"Up to you Ms. Tanoe" He said while he pour his Armand into his glass.

"To the disappearance of Darrius idiotic ex" Zara shouted and raise her glass, we clinks.

Theo pull out some cigar, and put it one by one in out hand. He light it up.