New School, New Kid

2 weeks after we moved mother had taken me to an elementary school and I was scared to death. Thankfully I survived elementary school and middle school. I'm 17 now. Life flies by! This is where the pain came back. I have had a crush on this guy, Daniel, for a while. Ever since I met him in 6th grade, we bonded over our similarity of being the new kid in a new place. Then he made the football team and never really had time to talk. And the crazy thing is I made the cheer squad and I always got to hang out with Daniel we just never talked. By 8th grade he had forgotten I even existed. Thankfully I had met Brady. He's this guy who I accidentally ran into in the hallway and it turns out HE was on the football team. Anyway Brady and I quickly became best friends and he told me that Daniel was bad news. I didn't listen to him about that, and I still have a HUGE crush on Daniel. Sometimes Daniel looks and smiles at me and I can feel myself blush. He's coming over here now! " Hey, " Daniel said. " Oh... Uh... Hi, " I replied. " Your cute. I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime. " Daniel offered. " I would LOVE to! " I was about to scream. " Great! We'll talk about details tomorrow, " Daniel said. Then he walked away. Did that just happen?! " Were you talking to DANIEL?! " Brady said. He looked like he was going to explode with jealousy! Did I mention that Brady has had a crush on me since I accidentally ran into him in the hallway of school in 6th grade. I could always tell. " You know he's bad news! " Brady said. I mean sure Daniel has a reputation of trashing houses, making out with girls and then dumping them the next day but I think he can change after going out with me. Also he is so cute!!! " Yep and we're going on a date! "