Chapter 1: Let's Talk About Love

Stars gleamed in the night sky, golden swirls of sand danced with a bright blue one all throughout the sky. Echoes of laughter, the chime of a girl and boy's joy filled the air. In flew in Juriko Frost, a large smile on her face as her wings carried her quickly away. After her was her husband, Jack Frost, a humorous grin spreaded across the Winter spirit's face as he chased after his wife, the Angel of Music.

With his hood was up, Juri took that advantage. She spun around Jack's body, and quickly pulled hard at the hood strings of his hoodie, the hood then enclosed around his face.

A muffled "Hey!" came out of his mouth as he attempted to grab her. Jack only managed to grab air. He tore the hole of his hood away from his face, throwing his hood down off his head, an echo of Juri's giggling was heard. He smirked and flew after her, spotting her fly behind a tree. Jack decided to play dumb.

When his bare feet sat on top of the snow of the grass, Jack then calls out, "Oh darn it! Fooled me again! I wonder where you could be Juri!" A tone of fake naiveness. His back was to the tree, and finally he spun around the tree to where Juri had been. Jack's eyebrows scrunched together in confusion. He gasped when he felt a pile of snow fall on top of his head. A defeated look spread across his face as he looked up to find the red head sitting on a branch, grinning. Her legs swung back and forth playfully.

"Really?" Jack asks, shaking off the snow from his hair, "Was that necessary?"

Juri giggled then jumped down next to him, "I thought you liked the snow?"

"Oh I do." Jack says, his hand behind his back, creating a snowball, "Especially when I can use it as a defence."

With that being said, Jack didn't hesitate to step back and throw the snowball on Juri. The cold impact hit her bare cleavage area, causing her to loudly gasp as her eyes widened.

Jack laughs and flies away, hearing her yell, "Jaaack!"

About five golden swirls of sand past by him, he then yelled, "You missed a few!"

"Ooh!" She says, then jumps up and flies towards the swirls, her left hand grasping one of them gently. Juri then hums a simple tune, instantly the gold is combined with a bright blue swirl. Jack found it astonishing that her power was so great, just the hum of a song by her can purify a dream.

"Here this song ...come with me..." She sang softly after her hum, "Once upon a December..."

The swirls became mixed with blue instantly growing to the window of the dreamer.

Jack floated next to her, "It's not December, you know."

Juri rolled her eyes, "Yes I know, its March, meaning spring time, BUT only up North. We're in the South, so technically it is December here!"

Jack chuckled, wrapping his arm around Juri, "It's cute when you get smart on me."

She laughed, but paused when a white orb flew past them, flying closer ground. Juri flew after it, Jack followed. When they stood on the ground, the orb says, "Message to Jack abd Juri Frost from Anthemoessa, do you except?"

"Yes." They both replied.

The orb widened and an image appeared before them, it was Cupid.

"So how are my favorite couple doing?"

Juri giggled, "I think the couple we should be discussing is you and Parthenope."

"Yeah! Plus where are our invitations?" Jack asked, smirking.

Cupid chuckled, "We're still working on the wedding decor and the planning okay? So we won't be sending out the invites till that's done or Parthenope will kill me."

Jack laughs, "By the way, where is she?"

"She is at her dress fitting, apprentley she can't find a dress she likes and that fits her."

"That's absurd! Parthenope is completely fit! How can there be no dress to fit her?!" Juri proclaimed in shock.

Cupid then mumbles, "Well what she has 'upstairs' is what's causing all this trouble..."

Juri's jaw dropped as Jack laughed at her reaction, Juri then says, "I oughta smack you Cupid! Just you're too far away..."

He laughs, "Well I have to go, my suit fitting starts in 10 minutes. I'll be sure to send yours soon Jack."

Jack nods as he remembers that he was given the position of being Cupid's best man for the wedding. They say their goodbyes, and the image snaps shut, mist was left behind. Juri looked down at her wrist and saw that her watch read that it was past midnight already. 

"Shoot it's late." She says.

Jack looks over her shoulder to check, "What are you talking about? It's only 12:22."

"Yeah but you haven't covered most of Argentina you know?" Juri pointed out, "And from what I know, they should be expecting a mild snowfall by later on today..." she chimed.

A chuckle escapes from Jack's lips, "Yeah yeah, got it boss."

They jolted up in the air, flying out of the area. Yet, Juri didn't notice she had missed one dreamer's dream sand, which was later soon engulfed by darkness as the couple flew away happily.

HanaFair's Note: 

I AM SO SORRY EVERYONE! I apologize a thousand times for my absence/hiatus I guess you could call it. And yes, I will write more of this soon, it seemed to me of a boring chapter on this, but I will make sure it gets interesting by the upcoming chapters. Due to such high request, I will continue this story, AND make the prequel many have asked for too! So keep a sharp eye out for that story, it's called: Across The Sea. It should be shown that it is a prequel so you'll know! Make sure to read it too if you're interested in knowing about Juri's parents. Oh and another thing- someone said they wanted some Parthenope/Cupid love story, well I just wanna say that they will be appearing off and on in this story (as you can tell^^^) so I hope that does it! Ok guys, enjoy my content and the updates!!!~