Chapter 5: My Apologies, Madame Part 3

Two days had passed, Juri still slumbered. The Guardians had to leave, but Sandy informed Jack to call him when Juri awakens. Jack stayed at Anthemoessa with Juri, waiting beside her to wake up. And on that second day, his wait was over.

Looking out the window of her bedroom, Jack jumped slightly at a soft sigh. He turned his gaze to Juri, as she stirred. Her eyelids opened, revealing her crystal green eyes that Jack missed. She blinked and looked at him, tired. He smiled and sat beside her, "Hey..."

She didn't respond to his greeting, only flipped to her side, her back to him. Then Jack noticed, the black spot on her head two days prior, was gone. Though Jack ignored that, and put his hand on Juri's bare arm. 

"Juri, I'm sorry." He said sincerily. She was still silent, "I really am okay? When are you going to forgive me?"

She wasn't saying anything. Though, she wanted to. Her eyes became glassy, his presense was making her ache. Juri wanted to pin him to the bed in hugs and kisses and more. She still loved Jack, even if he forgot their anniversary. 

Jack sighed, then got up. He turned away from her, then smirked when an idea popped in his head. 

"Fine." Jack said, then went to the window, opening it, "I guess I'll just go..."

He then literally walked out of the window. One step out and he fell, he screamed. Juri shot up and ran to the window, "Jack!!!"

She went to the window and looked down, then frowned. He floated below her, innocently saying, "What? What?"

Juri stared at him in shock, then began to chuckle. Her chuckles turned to giggles. He laughed with her. She ruffled his white hair, then placed her arms folded onto the window frame. 

"There, see? I got you to say something and laugh." said Jack.

Juri smiled, "Yeah I guess..."

Jack reached into his hoodie pocket and pulled out the bracelet he made for her. She gasped at the sight and he raised it in front of her.

"You gave me a gift, now I'm giving you yours." Jack says, he took her hand then clipped the bracelet around her wrist.

"I love it, Jack." Her soft voice says, grinning.

Jack smiled wide, saying, "Now, do you forgive me?"

Juri smiled at him, and he looked at her lips. She nodded. Jack leaned in to kiss Juri, but before he reached the front of the window, the window slammed down before him. He looked into the glass, and saw a giggling Juri. He knew it was her that did that, because she then locked the window. He rolled his eyes then flew down to the front doors of the palace, leaving her confused to where he went.

He knocked, and Cupid opened the doors.

"What are you..?" Cupid asked.

"I got kiss rejected by the Queen of Anthemoessa right now." Jack says, walking inside past Cupid.

Cupid chuckled, asking, "She's awake?"

"Yep!" Jack answered, "And she forgave me! Hey, do you mind calling Sandy for me?"

"Sure, but why can't you?"

"'Gonna get revenge on my wife right now." He said simply, running up the stairs.

Jack reached her bedroom door, slamming it open. Juri was in a fluffy robe, folding a fresh pair of clothes. She looked over at him as he tackled her to the bed,  she squeals. Jack tickles her,  as she laughs loudly,  begging him to stop. He refused. Juri eventually pushed him off, and he finally kissed her. He felt refreshed, now finally kissing her pink lips. Juri giggled, and kissed back, getting up. She grabbed her clothes and went into the bathroom to shower.

When Juri came out of the bathroom,  fresh and clean,  she raised an eyebrow when Sandy sat on her bed with Jack. 

"Sandy!" She said,  hugging him,  "What are doing here?"

He hugged her back,  then Jack says, "Juri, do you remember what happened before you fell asleep?"

Juri arched an eyebrow, then said, "No...why? Did something happen?"

Jack and Sandy glanced at each other then faced her.

"Juri. Parthenope and Cupid found you literally falling out of the sky after. Ifama swam you out, you were unconscious."

Her eyes widened, "What? For how long?"

"Two days."

Juri gasped, Jack continued,  "We put you here, and I called the rest of the Guardians here after noticed something. It's not there anymore,  but there was a blob of like, black sand on the back of your head."

Sandy and Juri looked shocked at his say, that Sandy motioned Juri to go down to his level.  She obeyed and his golden hands reached to the back of her head, seeing that Jack was right. The black sand was gone.

"Do you think it might be..." Juri hesitated as she looked up at Jack, then said, "...Pitch?"

Jack didn't want to think that,  but Sandy paused, then nodded.

"I thought he was dead?" Juri asked.

"Maybe, or he might have returned. That could explain why your powers haven't been as fast of effective as it use to be."

Juri realized it, then agreed. "And maybe he found me... That'll explain why the sand was stuck to my head, he attacked me."

"I think he got stronger, Juri." Jack adds.

"What makes you think that?"

"Because when Sandy touched the sand to get it off, it hurt him."

Her eyes widened for a second again, as she faced Sandy as he agreed.

Juri ran a shaky hand through her hair, "Pitch is back. More powerful and after me?"

She got up and went out the door, telling Jack she needed to inform Parthenope and Leukosia. While that was taking place, Jack and Sandy Iris messaged the Guardians.