Luke's B-Day the second part

Gabby's POV
7:30 at night
We brought the kids together and let them eat pizza and cake. After that we let all the kids finish spending their coins and then we let them get their gifts with their tickets. At 8:00 everyone started going home and getting picked up.
Shay's POV
The kids, Casey, and Severide went to play some more while Gabby and I cleaned up the party room by 8:30 the whole room was back to normal. Casey and Severide helped put the gifts in Gabby car while Gabby and I talked.
Gabby- I think I'm going to let Casey have the kids for the rest of the weekend.
Shay- I think that would be a great idea.
Casey's Pov
I had just put the last of the gifts in Gabby's car. Then her Shay and the kids walked out. I was about to tell my kids goodbye when Gabby said I could have them for the rest of the weekend. Luke and Lexus jumped in my arms. I put them down to say bye to Shay, Gabby, and Severide. Then I put them in the car. The last thing I did was go up to Gabby and give her the biggest hug ever and thank her.
Twenty three minutes later
Casey's Pov
When I arrived at my apartment something told me I would have to upgrade from a 1 bedroom to three.
I saw that both Lexus and Luke were sleep and I would have to carry both of them. When I got to my door I put my card in and kicked my door open. I went into my bedroom and laid the kids down on my bed. I  gave both of them a kiss on their forehead and pulled the cover up. I then went to lay on the couch and quickly fell asleep.