Single- Double Date

Shay's POV
Wednesday night at the restaurant
Severide and I were sitting at our table waiting for Gabby or Casey to show up. The first to arrive was Casey. Casey ordered him a beer and Severide and I ordered tequila shots.
Severide- Hey Casey remember at Luke's birthday you said you had your eye on someone?
Casey- Yeah.
Severide- Who's that someone?
Casey- It's.....
Shay's POV
Before Casey could answer Gabby walked over to the table. Casey got up letting her sit in the inside. The waiter asked what she would like to drink.
Gabby- The roughest bee, I mean I'll take a glass of ice water please.
Everyone laughed as Gabby realized she was pregnant and couldn't drink.
The night went on and we all got to go boxes around 8:00. Gabby was about to go and pay her bill when Casey said he would pay it and offered to walk her outside. They both put their jackets on and Casey went to pay the bill as Severide and I did a dist bump.
Severide- Dawsey is coming around.
I laughed as he payed and picked me up bridal style and took me to our car.

Man so close to finding out who Casey likes.
Is Dawsey really coming around?
The next few chapters are all about the kids and Antonio and their parents..