Complications

Gabby's POV
Matt and I were watching tv as the kids slept. After thirty minutes, one of the triplets began to cry. Matt was about to get up, but I decided to go upstairs. I went in the nursery and picked up Mariyah. After a few minutes she stopped crying. I put her back in the crib and went to check on the other 2 babies. When I got to the last crib, I saw Euriyah face turning purple. I called Casey who rushed up stairs.
Casey: What is it? What's wrong?
Gabby: Call the ambulance.
I did CPR on Euriyah until the paramedics arrived. They took the baby from me. Casey ran over to me.
Casey's pov
Gabby cried on my shoulder. I held her close until she stopped crying. We waited until Shay and Seveirde got to our house before we left to go to Chicago Med.
Seveirde's POV
Later that day
Shay was feeding Mariyah and Ariyah while I played the game with Lexus and Luke. Later that night when we put the babies  to bed. We set Luke and Lexus on the couch and revealed to them are big prize.
Severide: So we have a prize for u guys!
Luke and Lexus: What is it?
Seveirde: U want to tell them?
Shay: No u can.
Severide: Shay's 2 months pregnant.
Shay's pov
The kids rushed over to us and gave us the biggest hugs ever.
Later that night in the waiting room
Casey's Pov
Gabby and I had been here for almost 3 hours without an update. Gabby laid sleep on my shoulder. After 30 more minutes of waiting the doctor came out. I woke Gabby up.
Casey: Hey babe the doctor is here.