Yae Bin's Story

YeaBin's pov

'I'm so tired~ㅠㅠ' I whining after a long day in my office. My day was fill with pack schedule although I was still young because i was the COO and my brother is a CEO of our Sunshine Corporation.

Knock knock I heard someone knock the door and after I gave permission to enter, he greet me with his killing smile showing his dimple.

'Annyeong dongsaeng-ya~' Hongbin my brother sit infront of me and pinch my cheek and say 'Stop whining and come dinner with me.. It's my treat today'

'Oppa~ How you know i'm whining?' while pouting. My oppa chuckle
'How do i not know after seeing those pout?' while pinch my mouth.

'Oppaaaaa~ I'm not a kid okay?'
'But you're still kid to meeee~' received a light punch at arm from me and we get out from the office and grab dinner together.

Yes, i was very close to my oppa caused he's the one that raised me after our parents death. My parents left a will saying that they want my brother to take care of me with Mr.Sam my late father assistant and his wife despite they don't trust anybody to take care of me thinking that others just wanna our heir.

My character was different to my brother and other man. I act cold towards other man caused what happen to me 3 years ago. My oppa the one that give me support that time despite he busy with his work but he also afraid of my condition. I cry non-stop, don't want go out from my bedroom. Until one day Hongbin oppa advice me that i have to be strong to inherit our company.

'What are you thinking, dongsaeng? Something bothering you?' I was shocked and put a little smile and turns to oppa that was driving now.

'I just thinking how my life without you. I must be alone and depressed right now' You hear he chuckle.
'Don't think about it okay? I always here beside you. You remember right i make promise to our parents?'

I just smile and nodded. After I arrived at our house *or mansion?*, i was greet by Mrs.Sam. 'Annyeong Yaebin-ya, how's your day?' 'Tired and boring as usual' I replied and climb the stairs to get in my room.I strip my cloth and get in the bathroom released all my tired in a warm water and bubble.

After i change into pyjamas i lay on ny bed and drifted to dreamland.

Hi😊 So how so far? Please comment and vote my story~😘 Thankyou !! Love, Eyla.