Leo's Story

Leo's pov

'I'm home' i enter my house only be greeted by N but i used to call him Yeonnie. 'Oh, you're home? How's your work? You already eat? Want to eat together?' while running to me.

'For god sake Yeon-ah, my mother is still alive so please don't make me feel like i have two mom!' N just put his arm around Leo's arm teasing him and say 'I just worried about you~ My one and only beloved cousin Taek taek~' while smiling.

I just sigh and pull my arm from him and walk to my bedroom to get changed. I can sense N is pouting. 'Go changed. I craving for bulgogi rice today' And i can hear he say something like 'Yayyyy, iloveyou Taekie~'

Yes, Hakyeon was sooooo clingy to me because we being raised together since he was 4y/o after his dad leave him to my mother. At first my parents pay attention to us until one day their company almost bankrupt and have to struggle to strength the company back.

Because of that we always left together and be indepence to life. We always have each other so my parents aren't worried about us. I work with my father after major in bisuness. I the one that want to protect my father's company so I learn bisuness in university.

Hakyeon was different. He learn music and major in dancing. He now end up debut in a group called Vixx or something, I'm not sure😶. He's really different from me. He is a really cheerful man but me, people say i'm cold. Rarely talk to people.

But, whats make we close cause we have go thru hardship together. There's a day in our high school I and N involve in a fight because someone insult me and N wanna defend me but end up get punch from them. And I was involve too. We have to wash the restroom for a week as a punishment but we still laugh caused our childish act.

'Taekie, a girl wanna your number' There again... I swear for this week only, almost 5 times I hear that same words from him. I continue eating ignoring him.
'Ya~ How long you wanna stay single? For god sake, I'm tired to friend with girl that approach me just to know you' he pout. 'So ignore them..' I said continue eating. N sigh 'You were not in my place... Easy for you to say it' while turning to the glass window beside us. I lift up my face to see him. 'After this just say to them that I don't want you to give my phone number to anyone.' He turn his face to me and say 'Yes, madam.' while doing a salute.

The next day, I have an appointment at a hotel. After finish the discussion, I drop by to my favorite cafe called Twosome Coffee. I order a cup of Latte and some pastry for my lunch. After going out from there I put my latte ontop of my car to find my car key. 'Stupid bastard, always disturbing me... If I meet you once again I'm gonna freaking kill you!!' I turn to my left hearing those word and I saw a girl talking to her phone mumble nonsense stuff. She turn his face to me and stare at me blankly. I admit she was drop dead gorgeous and beautiful.

But our staring competition does not last long when suddenly raining pour heavily making me enter my car after grabing my latte. After I start the engine, I froze when I feel my heart beating so fast. I sigh and now I believe in love at first sight. I hope I'm gonna meet her again one day.

Hi, readers~😊 I'm trying to write as long as I can but my idea was limited for the first few chapter. Please pray I get moreeee and moreeeeee idea~🙏 Don't forget to vote and comment below cause you know i'm friendly though.😘
Love, Eyla.💜