Guilt

Yaebin's pov

'Thanks for today. And sorry' I hear a giggle from him. We are now infront of my house. After make sure that Ravi is okay, he sent me home.

'It's okay, Yaebin. I told you it's not your fault.' And he smile.

'Mhmmm. I should go now. Bye.' I open the car's door and get out but before I close it he said 'Take care. I will text you.'

I enter my house and climb up the stairs.
'Where have you been?' I stop abruptly and look up to be greet by my brother.

'Hey oppa. You are up?' While giving an awkward grin.

'I ask you a question. You know I don't like you going out with someone I don't know.' While giving me a stern face.

'Mhmmm... Ermmm... I.... He's my friend. Ne... New one.'

'And a man? For god sake Yaebin! You're going out alone with a man you just meet? I told you many time-'

'Oppa! What's wrong with you? I'm not a child anymore!! It's not like I sleep with him for god sake! I have right for my life do I?!' I cut my oppa's nagging before he could finish. I could see his startled face. Soon the startled face turn to disappointed face.

 Soon the startled face turn to disappointed face

'Fine. It's your life anyway. Why am I interfere right?' My brother said and walk past me and go upstairs.

I do not know what have gotten into me until I could raise my voice to him tonight. I swear I do not like making my brother sad or disappointed in me. Guilt start to creep in me.

I walk to my brother's room and knock but no answer. I open his room and it is not locked as usual.

'I'm sorry, oppa. I shouldn't have raise my voice to you.' He remain silent at his work table while faking his working.

'Oppa-'

'I'm busy right now. Talk to you later.' He said and I walk away from him.

I felt so guilty after he just ignore me like that. He never do that. It is the first time for me to raise my voice to him and I think he is sad about that.

I walk into my room and get a shower. I think I have to find a way to make up to him.

'Hello.' I pick up my phone as soon I finish wearing my pyjama. It's Leo.

'Hey. I just wanna say thank you for taking care of me. I didn't have a chance to say it because you leave my house while I'm sleeping. Why you don't wait for me to wake up though?'

'Owh. I'm sorry. I just have an appointment. So I leave in hurry. *sigh* Sorry. How are you? The fever coming back?'

'Nope. I'm good. But what's with wrong with your voice? Are you okay?'