Fated

Yaebin's pov

'Oppa~ Why are you doing this to me?' 'What am I doing to you, Yaebin-nie?' I glare at him. 'I DON'T FREAKING KNOW I HAVE TO HANDLE A PROJECT WITH HIM, OPPA!!' I raised my voice but still lowered it due to respect my oppa. 'Woah, chill there.. What's the matter dongsaeng? What with him? I don't see a point that you have to be angry with me. And plus, why he say like you have met him before?' I hissed.

'It.. it just.. Something happen okay? And I somehow feel uneasy with it' 'Aigoo~ It's okay dongsaeng.. If you really uncomfortable work with him, then I will find someone to replace you. But for now, please give it a try.. I really can't handle this project because I have moreeeee still going project right now. Furthermore, you just finish your last project isn't it? Pleaseeee, Yaebin-ah..' I look at him and frowned my face. 'I will give you a long break if you make this project success.' While smile pleadly. Damn. He know I was desprate to have a long holiday. I just stomped my foot and turn to get out from his office. Received a chuckle from him.

Once I close the door harshly, I froze seeing a figure standing infront of me. 'So, you're the crazy girl who got angry to her phone in the middle of the street? Woah, I don't expect a crazy girl nowadays already can work at a company like this.. Tsk.' I have a guts to puch his face now but I hold myself thinking I have to care about my reputation here. 'I don't care what you wanna say Mr.Busybody. So what you want now?' He just tsk and push lightly my arm making me move a bit to enter my oppa's office. 'SIGH. This cold jerkkk!!' I mumble.

Leo's pov

After I introduce myself in that meeting room. I smile look to whoever in there and saw a familiar face. I was shock at first and once again feels a strange feelings when I first saw that familiar face. I want to act cool but end up smirking at her. I can see her face turn slightly red and I find that's kinda cute? Silly me. When the CEO of this company introduce her, I just can't help to tease her more earning a death glare from her. When I on my way to Hongbin the Ceo's office from the washroom, I saw her coming out from that office bang the door loudly. I faster my paced to her and say 'So, you're the crazy girl who got angry to her phone in the middle of the street? Woah, I don't expect a crazy girl nowadays already can work at a company like this.. Tsk.' I mentally facepalm.

It's spontaneously slip from my mouth although I not mean it. Seems like I can't get rid of my cold attitude. I can know that she's now really have a guts to punch me just by looking at her expression but she end up calm down and say 'I don't care what you wanna say Mr.Busybody. So what you want now?' I really want to laugh at how she emphasised the word 'Mr.Busybody' but still put a poker face to avoid from she sense it.

Before anything bad happen, I decide to enter Hongbin's office ignoring her because my heart feels it going to explode anytime soon, earning a mumble from her which I can't understand. 'Hello Mr.Leo, have a sit' He greet me once I enter his office. 'Plase drop that formal speech when no one around, Hongbin-shi.' Hongbin chuckle and sit infront of me at the couch.'Hyung, thanks cause want to help me for this upcoming project. I really appreciate it'

'No big problem. Beside you're my favorite honbae(junior) in university last time' while slightly smiling. 'Heeeee, so anytime I can ask for your help, my favarite sunbae(senior)?' While doing a weird gesture.

 'Heeeee, so anytime I can ask for your help, my favarite sunbae(senior)?' While doing a weird gesture

I just put my poker face and murmured 'Whatever~' and he just chuckled softly. In my mind has nothing now except want to know Yaebin more through this project. When my collage time, Hongbin and I was honbae and sunbae. I be his mentor for a programme and get a long with him after know his life story. It turn out that he were Yaebin's brother. My job is getting easier now. *smirk*

Yaebin's pov

Due to lack of sleep thinking about that Leo or Lion guy, I have no energy today to work. I hundred percent sure he was planning to embarrass and ruin my life. I hear a faint knock from my office door. Before I answer, the person just enter my room.

 Before I answer, the person just enter my room

Woah. I admit he was handsome but it was hidden by his jerk attitude towards me. I close my eyes and shoke the thought about it. 'What's wrong with you? Why are you shoking your head?' Shit. I thought I just mentally shoke. 'None of your bisuness. What are YOU doing here, Mr.Busybody?' 'Miss Crazy, last time I checked, you and I have to work together for a project. And of course I'm here to discuss with you. What? You thinking I wanna flirt with you? Tsk. NOT IN MILLION YEARS.' I just sigh because my stupidity.

I ask him to sit at the couch and bring the file for the project. 'So, first thing, we have to visit our construction site.' I started, try to be professional and don't mix up personal matter to work. 'And it was in Jeju island.' He said. I check it and bulge my eyes. It's mean I have to go with him thereeeeee!! I mentally scream. 'Ya, why? Don't want to go with me?' He raised his eyebrows. This man, how the hell he know what I thinking. 'N..no, it's just... I busy for this week. I will find someone to replace me and ask her to tell me if anything's wrong.' 'No no no. If YOU don't go with me, I will cancel our collaboration.' I look at his serious face and bit my lips. This jerk really getting on my nerve right now.

Hello~😊 I just realised that there was many grammer mistake and typo from the previous chapter.😅 So sorry about that🙏Welcome to new readers😘 Please vote and do comment below!!! Love, Eyla💜