Motive

'Why do you not say anything to your father?' Hakyeon's father said.

Hakyeon stop making a surprised face and just scoffed. 'So you still remember that you are a father?'

His father look straight in Hakyeon's face and said 'I know I made a mistake. You have to understand that I'm have nothing back then to raised you up.'

'Of course, because you spend all your money to gambling until our house are sold too.' and he rolled his eyes.

His father at the urge to lost his temper 'Who told you that?' with a stern voice.

'Immo (aunt) told me. It's because I forced her told me why you left me and I said that you never love me in the first place. But she convince me otherwise. At first she said that you're busy to find money to take me back but I'm not stupid. I wait for you for years but you're not coming back. That's why she has no other choice to tell me the truth.'

Hakyeon's father released a sigh and just lower his face and said with a lower voice 'I still have right as your father.' Hakyeon look at his father. He somehow still feel soft and can't hate his own father. 

Hakyeon just released a sigh. 'May I ask you, why you want to find me?' With that question, his father raised his head and look at him. 

At restaurant

'Oppa, this is Ravi. Ravi, this is my oppa.' Hongbin get up from his seat, and extend his hand. He and Ravi shake hand. 'Lee Hongbin. You can call me Hongbin.' 

'Kim Ravi

'Kim Ravi. Ravi is fine with me.' with a slight smile. 'So, I heard from Yaebin that we are same age, right?' Hongbin trying to start a conversation after they done order for their food.

'Yes.' Ravi just replied with one word. Hongbin make a seriouly-look to him and continue 'So, what are you doing right now? Working? Study?'

'I just finished my study and now I'm working to live my life.' Ravi replied while giving a slight smile. 

'I see. May I asked you why did you approach my sister?' Hongbin throw that question without give any warning.

Ravi stop himself from picking up his glass to drink his water. In his head, he try to find any answer that make sense right now. 

'I am the one that approach him, oppa. I am the one that spilled drink on him and felt guilty about that and offer him a dinner with me. I told you right?' Yaebin said to cut the awkardness in the air.

 I told you right?' Yaebin said to cut the awkardness in the air