First and Second Encounter

Yaebin's pov

I groaned after sunlight ray reach my eyes interrupt my sweet dream. I heard my stomach growl makes me woke up and go to the kitchen to eat. After open the fridge, i found there's no food to eat and I frowned. I walk to Hongbin's oppa bedroom and open it the door.

'As expected, he still sleeping' I mumble

'As expected, he still sleeping' I mumble. I jump to his bed and shake him. 'Kong oppaaaaa~ I'm hungryyyy~ Let's go and eat outsideeee pleaseeee~' I'm whining like a little kid. 'Wth..?! Yaebin-ah don't disturb meeee!! Please let me get my pretty sleepp~ It's Saturday and I want to sleep longer' 'It's already lunch time oppa~ Get up and accompany me to eat pleaseee~'

'Just go by yourself Yaebin-ah. I really tired now. I reach home at 4 o'clock yesterday.' While pull his blanket to cover his body again. I sigh and pout. 'I will not talking to you for 1 week for ignoring your beautiful dongsaeng.' I just heard him humming softly. I really wanna punch him right now. With my heavy heart, I get out from his room and ready to go out.

In my room, my phone suddenly beep showing there's a text coming.
From: Hyuk😒
Hey Yaebin-ie~😊 I miss you~😭 Let's go eat luch with me at our usual place? It's my treat!!😉

This man really!! Look at those emoticon, that's why i put this😒 at his name. Although he annoy me but he always have the right timing to get my attention.
To:Hyuk😒
Alright. See you at 1.

I go wash up and dress up casualy then put a light make up

I go wash up and dress up casualy then put a light make up. I took my car keys and drive to the restaurant we use to go. I arrived 10 minutes early and order our food since I know what Hyuk love to eat at this restaurant.

Flashback
I was daydream during my class when suddenly a teacher called my name. 'Yaebin-ah, did anyone sit beside you?' And I just shoked my head. 'You can sit beside Yaebin at the back there, Hyuk.' Dont want to care, I just turn my head to the window back. 'Annyeong, I know you must not hear when I introduce myself just now.' I gave him a i-don't-know-and-i-don't-care look. But he don't give up. He start to introduce his name. 'Hyukkie, ibnida~ I'm from Jeju Island~ Nice to meet you, Yaebin-shi.' While giving a shy smile.