i. The End

W O O Z I

It was the end.

I hadn't imagined it would end like this though. I thought we would be happy together but that was just a thought. There I was, standing on the rain with her back turned against me. We had broken up and she was to leave me for the airport. I refuse to cry. I'm actually happy for her.

Park Minsuh, my ex-girlfriend, was leaving me for her dreams. I always knew she wanted to be an idol. She had the talent and the looks, her dancing could be improved but other than that she would be a great idol. I just wish she didn't leave me so harshly. And suddenly.

She called me to meet up at the park that was near the airport. We never went there for a date and I had heard in the news that it was going to rain so I was confused and deep in thought when I was riding the bus to the park. Why today? I had asked myself. Later did I know that she picked today, even though it was raining, because today was the day for her flight.

I had arrived earlier than her so I decided to sit on the bench. 20 minutes had passed and I saw her walking over to me with a suitcase. Was she moving out of the apartment? I had asked myself. Later did I know that she was moving out of the town and out of my life.

Park Minsuh was full of kind words but not today. We didn't have time to talk because she said her flight was in an hour and she wanted to be there early. 

"I'm leaving town today, Jihoon. And I'm leaving you. I don't think I have time for a long-distance relationship. Goodbye." She said. There was no "I'm sorry". Not even one last "I love you" although I wasn't surprised she didn't say those three words because lately we have been growing apart. Whenever I say those three words to her, she would just nod and kiss me on the cheek. When I try to prove to her that I do love her, she would always find something wrong with my actions.  My feelings for her were starting to fade and after this moment, I painfully realized that her feelings were already gone.

I take it back, Park Minsuh was not always full of kind words.

So there I was, standing on the rain. Watching her leave while I was getting soaked. How stupid of me to not bring an umbrella. How stupid of me for thinking I had a future with her. How stupid of me for thinking she was the one.

-

i feel so emo rn

<3 leejihunie