iv. Comfort

W O O Z I

Everyone's eyes were on me.

I decided on just ignoring Jisoo and everyone else and tried to power walk my way to my room but Jisoo had other plans. He grabbed my shoulder and turned me around and asked again. I sighed and sat on the sofa beside Soonyoung who had turned off the television and looked curiously at me.

Jisoo sat on my other side and faced me. Slowly, the rest of the guys came closer to join in on the conversation. I was bombarded with questions by Jeonghan and Seungkwan asking why I cried while Chan and Jun just sat down on the floor, trying to calm the two down. I noticed Seokmin tried sitting on the arm of the sofa but he met eyes with Soonyoung and moved to the opposite side and sat beside Jisoo. I told myself to interrogate one of the two later but my thoughts were broken by Seungcheol entering the living room, who asked why everyone was huddled up on the couch. Jeonghan moved aside to reveal me to Seungcheol who frowned at my face.

He quickly rushed to me and joined Seungkwan and Jeonghan in asking me questions. I started to get annoyed and I snapped.

"Me and Minsuh broke up!" I said, a little too loudly. Suddenly, it was quiet with only the obnoxious noise of our old air conditioning reaching my ears. My friends wore faces that showed shock and maybe a little relief?

Jisoo was the first to react and hugged me. "Jihoon, I'm so sorry." He said and Soonyoung joined in on the hug. Sooner or later, everyone else in the room hugged me. And I cried. I did my best to forget about our break up but there I was, hugged by my friends and bawling my eyes out. (A/N: i dont know if thats correct grammar but it sounds right?? ok back to the story)

Everyone started to pull away until it was only Soonyoung and Seungcheol hugging me. Soonyoung broke our hug because Chan pulled the both of them when I said I could not breathe. Seungcheol weakly smiled at me and cupped both of my cheeks and wiped my tears with his sleeve. I whined a little because his sweater sleeve was made of a slightly rough texture and it hurt. He just chuckled at me and placed both of his hands on my shoulders and looked me straight in the eye.

"Ji, Listen. I'm sorry to say this but I'm glad Minsuh was out of our lives. Out of your life. She has done nothing good to you and never repaid you of all the love you gave her. I know it will be hard to move on but you should know we're all here for you."

Soonyoung dropped his gloomy mood and smiled reassuringly to me and rubbed my back. I could feel the metal ring all of us bought to signify our friendship going up and down as he agreed with what Seungcheol said.

"He's right. For now, we're your comfort."

====

this is a filler chapter and im sorry

<3leejihunie