v. Restrictions

W O O Z I

I feel better. Kinda.

Except for the fact that I broke up with my girlfriend and I forgot to buy the churros I passed by on the way to the park, I feel good. I have my friends and I called my mom to reveal the bad news. Or was it good news? It seemed like that when I heard my father's restrained cheer at the background when 'They broke up' left my mom's lips.

Finally, I'm in my room. The rest of the guys were in their own rooms or in the living room and Jisoo just came in. He smiled at me before laying down on the bed beside mine and put on his headphones. I was actually planning for a crying session but thanks to Jisoo, I can't.

I laid down on my own bed and sighed. One reason is because I miss Minsuh, even if I'm not supposed to and the other reason was because my bed had new sheets and it smelled really good. Just like Minsuh. I sat back up and slapped myself. I need to stop thinking about her.

Hearing the bed beside mine silently creak, I looked up to see Jisoo staring at me. I raised my eyebrow and asked "What?"

He chuckled and stood from his bed and sat down on mine, beside me. "Did you just slap yourself?"

I huffed and crossed my arms. "No."

Again, Jisoo chuckled and side-hugged me. I stopped crossing my arms and I turned my head to face his. I looked at him confused because of the sudden skinship. Lately, he's been sweeter to me. He would hug me now and then and I would actually let him. He would buy me food for free and I would say 'thank you' cutely because he's one of the few people that I feel comfortable acting cute on.

"You're cute even if you're annoyed." He said. I'm not facing a mirror right now to see if I'm blushing but from the quick, small smirk that appeared on his face, I'm 100 percent sure that I am.

We just sat there, staring at each other. It was awkward but comfortable at the same time. Whenever I'm with Jisoo, I'm calm and almost never in a bad mood. He undestands me and is always there for me.

I observed how he's looking at me. He's looking at me like he's stopping himself from doing something. Like half of him wants to do something and the other half is stopping it. I'm very confused until the gap between us started getting tinier and tinier. I gulped, is he doing what I think he's doing? Fuck.

He stopped when our noses touched. His eyes widened as if he just woke up from a trance and he moved away from me.

"I'm sorry. Good-bye." He quickly said and ran out of the room. I sat there for a while until it registered on my mind that we almost kissed. I got a small mirror from my bedside table and I was still blushing. Fuck.

-----

oh my 2ji ALMOST happened ;-; i know this is a soonhoon fic but i just love these 2 guys so much

is it called 2ji or something else? i like 2ji tho and i was SO CLOSE in making a 2ji fic or oneshot because of this chapter. i mean after soonhoon (and maybe kinda idk jicheol) i would ship woozi with joshua because theyre so cute and uagsfskadfjh and they always sit beside each other?? ok im done thanks for reading! donut worry this wont change into a 2ji book :D

ALSO sorry for the swear words if u dont like it? ? ? / ?

<3leejihunie

EDIT: so after i wrote this chapter and saved it i went to tumblr and searched for woozi and I SAW THIS MY 2JI FEELS I M SORRY FOR FANGIRLING OVER 2JI/JiJi IN A SOONHOON FIC BUT MY BROTP!!!!

EDIT PT 2: IM SORRY FOR THE LON G UPDATES BUT THIS IS OFFICIALY IN HIATUS IM VERY SORRy i will update once in a while but im sorry if im not active because school is a pain in the ass