vii. A Deal

(not proof read)

H O S H I

"What's going on?"

I look up from my phone, which is not currently zoomed in on Seokmin who has his arm around me from one of our recent group pictures, to see Jihoon leaning on my doorway with crossed arms.

"What do you mean?" I say with one of my trademark smiles.

"Stop messing with me, Soon. I know a fake smile when I see one."

"You're extra cranky today."

Jihoon frowned, he moved forward and laid beside me on my bed. Like a ninja, I quickly pressed the home button on my phone so that he wouldn't see the picture. I placed it on my bedside table and turned to see a frowning Jihoonie. His socks will burst into flames any time now from that brooding stare of his.

"What about you? How are you coping up ever since, uh, Minsuh?" His ex is still a sensitive topic but I needed to know what's up in order to comfort my best friend.

"I'm still not over her, obviously. Even if she's far away, I can still see her. We still follow each other in social media and she keeps posting stuff showing how happy she is! I feel bad for Joshua too. He just confessed to me and I just offered to kiss him. I don't even have feelings for him but I'm just too desperate to get over Minsuh I would do such a thing to Shua-hyung."

Well, that was a big surprise. I didn't really imagine Joshua to have a crush on Jihoon. This was the first time I'm hearing this but I let Jihoon continue his rant.

"This just happened a while ago, Soon. I wasn't thinking straight. That girl messed me up so much and I'm just realizing it now. This sucks."

I patted his head and offered to fetch him some ice cream but he just refused. Instead, he changed the topic. "What about you? I saw you stop by Seokmin's door a while ago but you stopped. You two have been acting weirdly lately."

Knew it. I expected Jihoon to interrogate me on this. I've been noticing his curious glances but I guess he got distracted from his own problems. I sighed and stared at my feet and said. "Well, I confessed to Seokmin." Jihoon gasped.

"Yeah" I continued. "But unlike hyung, he didn't offer to kiss me after my confession. He just turned me down. He said he was straight and he didn't have the same feelings for me. It got all awkward and until now, we've been avoiding each other."

"Looks like we're both broken-hearted, huh?" Jihoon chuckled.

I did the same and said "I guess so."

Just then, our eyes met. And time stopped. I leaned closer, so close that our noses could touch. Jihoon didn't back up away, just waiting for the next move. Then it happened.

------KINDA EXPLICIT----------------

I closed my eyes and Jihoon did too. I made our lips touch and it was a wonderful sensation. Something I won't forget. Going further, I inserted my tongue into his mouth and a moan came out from his throat. It as getting heated. We tried to get closer with each other as hard as we can. All our frustrations coming from our painful hearts being released into rough kisses and moans.

Then we seperated.

------------------------------------

Something came into my mind. An idea. "What if we had each other, Jihoon?"

Apparently, he was thinking the same thing. "You mean to stop our hearts from aching? This is purely just for distraction right?"

Our eyes lit up. "Yes, Jihoon. So that you can get over Minsuh until you find someone new. And for us to show them, Minsuh and Seokmin, that we don't need them. Maybe then, Seokmin can realize what he's missing."

We both new that this wasn't the best nor good way to get over a heartbreak. But it felt like it was the easiest. We made a an agreement that this is merely for distraction from our broken hearts. A relationship that is only physical, nothing else. Something that will end as soon as we find the right one.

Our one rule? Not to fall in love with each other.

~~~

i need to stop thinking of chapter plots that need explicit content bc i dont know how to write those haHAha

<3 leejihunie