viii. Out

H O S H I

3 days later.

It was 3 days later when we decided to announce our relationship. Between that day and the time I kissed Jihoon, Seokmin was still avoiding me or the topic that is my confession to him. Joshua and Jihoon were friends again. They were past their awkward stage but they both know nothing will be the same now. Jihoon is still hurting because of Mina. She 'accidentally' called him once. Saying it was just a wrong dial. 

We were having fun and watching some a drama on my bed when she called. His smile turned into a frown. Of course, I did my job and wiped his glare away with a kiss. He dropped his phone and we continued to make out the next 15 minutes. That's our job to each other. Nothing more.

He tasted sweet. A flavor that I will surely miss when he finds the one and breaks our deal. But I wonder, what Seokmin will taste like. I wonder if I get to do the same things I do to my Jihoon to Seokmin. I hope so. I will continue to dream.

Anyways, we called our friends over to sit down for dinner. We ordered for a chicken delivery since the boys all love that and it will help them be distracted from the upcoming news that could potentially surprise them into fainting. 

While our friends were eating, I stood up and Jihoon held my hand but he was still sitting down. I looked around and saw some glances on our intertwined hands so I started my speech.

"Me and Jihoon-ah are dating. Please accept us." I sat back down again and looked around. I glanced at Jihoon to see his nervous face. Then there was laughter. 

It started with Seungkwan. Then the rest followed. 

"This must be some kind of joke?" Seungkwan giggled.

"No, it's not. We've been dating for a while now and Soonyoung is my boyfriend." Jihoon sternly said. Then there was silence. 

"Wow, Ji. I didn't expect you to be bisexual or gay." Seungcheol said. "But we still love you both. Don't worry!"  The rest nodded.

Our friends' attention were all to us. The some glanced at another. 

They looked at me and Jihoon and finally believed us that we're dating. Seungkwan glanced at me and we made eye contact, then he averted his gaze to Seokmin. I understood what he meant. He's confused because he knows I confessed to Seokmin. He knows the whole story but I just nodded at him, convincing him that Jihoon is my boyfriend now. Then I saw Jeonghan's eyes linger to Joshua. A worried look on his face. 

I forgot about how Joshua would feel but he looked calm. He opened his mouth and said "Finally. Congrats, you two." and raised his glass to make a small toast. The rest followed, they believed that Jihoon and I actually had feelings for each other. Everyone said congrats to us. Even Seokmin. He looked relieved that Jihoon and I are dating. He actually believed that I moved one from him. And that broke my heart. 

Jihoon must have noticed it because after dinner, he excused us and dragged me to his room. As soon as the door closed, he pushed me on his bed and started kissing me. 

"Thanks."

"Don't mention it." Jihoon said "I immediately saw how hurt you were when Seokmin showed how happy he was that we're together. You can't hide your true feelings from me, Soonyoung"

"I know. So, I'm guessing Joshua knew before the others? I thought he would freak out or something from the news."

"Don't worry, I told him beforehand. He was the first to know about our relationship. He doesn't know it's fake though. I said sorry and he said it's okay and he supports us."

"Well, that's great. Now, come here" I said and pulled him down to continue kissing. To continue feeling each other's lips.

~~~

here's a filler chapter lol

i just wanted all the boys to know about their "relationship"

not proof read too sorry but still, thanks for reading and enjoy!

<3 leejihunie