Storming The Bad Guy's Castle (sorry!)

★★★ ★★★ ★★★ ★★★

★★★ ★★★ ★★★ ★★★

ACT 1

★★★ ★★★ ★★★ ★★★

⏳ 2016

The dark hallway stretched out before me, engulfing me in darkness

I raised my hand, it glowing gold to light the way. My eyes drifted over the paintings hanging on the walls of men on horses riding into battle and noble kings adorning gold crowns, priceless artwork left to rot, age ravishing a place that was once beautiful.

To be honest, it was a miracle the castle was still standing after centuries of neglect. It was a shame that it was going to be destroyed by us. That is if our target didn't give himself up willingly. If not, I'd be able to scratch 'Destroy Bad Guy's Castle' off my Bucket List.

"Andi, status?"

"No sign of him yet, Cap," I replied.

"She's not gonna find the guy straight away," Tony remarked. "It's a castle. He's probably hiding out in a secret room. Castles always have secret rooms."

"D'you think he'd be able to install secret doorways in this old place?" Nat wondered. "It's pretty old. I don't think it could sustain such constructs."

"You'd be surprised, Widow. The guy's crafty."

My foot kicked the metal helmet of a toppled suit of armour, the loud sound echoing down the hall. "I second that. A crafty one indeed."

"Don't take him on your own, Andi," Cap warned. "I've dealt with him before. He's dangerous."

I scoffed. "Dangerous, smagerous. I've beaten up William Wallace."

"I loved Braveheart," Clint jumped in. "Mel Gibson was great."

"I liked him in Lethal Weapon," Tony added. "What a crazy mother–"

"Wasn't he in Mad Max?" Sam wondered. "Like, the first few? Man, I love those movies."

"Time and place," Cap broke up the conversation.