one

; the most beloved boy finds my, the very "innocent" girl who's every teacher's favourite, smut journal

he looks at me with that half eye crinkling grin that makes me melt, but when i meet his eyes a cold feeling washes over me, like when you open the freezer and are greeted by the icy breath. so i stand there still, corned by the most popular boy in an empty hallway.

"i can't believe it is yours, i mean, lee erina, one of the school's elect, writes smut?" his arm is bent above my head and he looks down at me with hi so tongue poking at his inner cheek.

"i bet you had lots of fun reading it, huh?" he raises a brow at me and smirks charmingly.

"you bet i did," he straightens his posture and uses the hand that was above my head to fist over his mouth as he clears his throat. "but, as the dean's son, this is something i have to report to my father." he speaks so slowly, letting each word sink into me carefully.

"no, you can't!" i protest, in a half shout. "you're going to get me kicked out of the elite, do you know how hard i worked for that position?"

he scoffs. "what makes you think your eligible to be a member of the elite? this stuff you write is crazy, even though your writing is amazing," he stops and winks cutely. "you, a lover of bdsm, should not be a part of such a flawless group."

i slump against the wall and let out a long sigh. "i don't want to talk about this, or talk to you, at all. go ahead and talk your shit, it's not like i can't transfer schools. just please give me back my journal, now."

"you're so gullible babe, i am only joking. but i am not keeping your dirty secret without you doing me a favour too." he bites his lip and moved his hand back to rest above my head, drowning me underneath all my thoughts.

"lee erina, if you want me, jeon jungkook, to keep your dirty little secret between us, you have to vow to be my little bitch for three weeks."

"your what? little bitch?"

"it's a modern day term for servant, erina. do you even urban dictionary?" he chuckles lightly, although the joke is not funny at all i laugh along at his weird laugh. "oh, and one more thing. you'd have to call me master too."

"master?"

"yeah, like that. like in your smuts." i fight the urge to whack his perfectly sculpted face with a baseball bat and force a toothless smile. i tilt my head to the side and it meets his bicep. he stiffens up and flexes his arm.

"okay so, three weeks as your serv—"

"bitch."

"as your bitch," i grunt. "and my secret will remain between us, and only between us, forever?"

"forever." he puts his pinky out and watches me as i look at his slender pinky, waiting for mine to lock in with his.

i lock my small pinky with his, and i know he's expecting me to confirm with another 'forever' to make this moment all fluffy, but i don't say it.

"3 weeks, master."