two

; the scar on his left cheek

"it's cold, hold my hand." jungkook says to me, blowing onto his hands and rubbing them together before putting his left out for me to grab onto.

"no, it's going to feel like your hot breath now." i rejected despite the terribly cold weather and my lack of pockets.

he clicks his tongue and makes an annoyed sound before smoothly grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers tightly.

"that's not the only place that you're going to feel my hot breath." he winks and smiles sheepishly, showing off his bunny teeth. "only kidding." he nudges me softly and guides me into the cafe, opening the door for me first.

"this is where i spend my mornings. at precisely five in the morning, right at that table," he points upstairs at the table on the far left. "where you're going to be accompanying me, each morning after you collect my grande, iced, sugar-free, vanilla latte with soy milk."

"i am so not doing five in the morning, i understand you have duties as the dean's son but i can't wake up at five just for you. and a grande, iced, sugar-free, vanilla latte with soy milk? ha, easy." i shake my hand in his when i feel like my hands are going to overheat and break sweats but he doesn't let go, or budge at all.

"you remember my order already?" he is astonished by my fast memory but i shake my head and laugh.

i don't want to say that we order the same thing because i would seem less intelligent, so i poke my tongue out at him. "something only the best elites can do."

he turns from my gaze and smirks, the cafe lights reflecting silver in his chocolate brown eyes. "you put your tongue out one more time and i swear my entire innocent image of you will be wiped out of my brain."

i pout and unintentionally swing our laced hands together. "okay but .. can we talk about five in the morning? can't you do any later?"

"under one condition." he looks back at me with the same glimmer in his eyes, only this time, it looks so natural in his eyes. "kiss me right here." he pointed on his left cheek.

although i really did not want to kiss him at all, i was desperate for a time change so i tip toed up and pressed my lips a little over his finger, and softly pecking his smooth skin.

"that wasn't a proper kiss, that was a playful peck. do it again." so iI do, and this time my lips unintentionally land on the scar of his left cheek. i never truly saw that scar, not until my lips were pressed against something a little rough on his skin. when i think of how he may have got it, he stiffens. but there's something about him right now tells me he's about to melt. "do it again."

i laugh at how submissive he appears to be in this moment, and go for a third kiss on his cheek, this time purposely landing on his scar.

"nine o' clock?"

"nine o' clock."

an: lol @ amount of fluff i am suffocating