four

;

he presses his firm mouth on mine ever so softly, and tingles ran up my spine as plump lips began to tenderly move against mine. his hands pull at all the right places and my body pressed against his, curves somehow fitting perfectly into his figure. my arms wrap around his neck, and i start to kiss him back slowly.

i am broken away from the pure bliss when he detaches his lips from mine, making me whine from the absence of the fiery contact. he responds almost immediately when he crashes back on my lips and tugs my bottom lip between his teeth. my mouth emits a heavenly sigh in awe at his motion, and he slides his hands down my torso, resting them behind my thighs.

my heart leaps in anxiety as he darts his warm tongue straight into my mouth, massaging my tongue with his and making me mewl into this mouth. my arms strain from reaching over to his neck so they drop to his arms, squeezing on his biceps as he kisses down my jaw slowly, and then sensually swivels his tongue on my neck, sucking on the soft skin.

from my thighs, he smooths his hands up and carefully strips me from each article of clothing. when i am pressed almost bare on the cool glass, my heated body feels like it's sizzling from the sudden contact.

he's standing there and watching me in awe, examining me from head to toe. i don't know if i am blushing, or i just feel extremely hot right now but i grab his shirt into my fist and pull him down towards me, teasing my tongue along his parted lips that wait to meet mine. instead of giving in, i follow the smut and push him backwards as i pull his shirt over his head.

he chuckles softly at my attempt to dominate him in that move, and shows off a cheeky smirk. as he takes off his pants, my eyes trail down his bare torso that is perfectly defined and toned, so impossibly perfect i don't doubt the gods have sculpted this themselves.

when he's left in only boxes, he latches back onto my body and the skin to skin contact causes a fire to burn within me.

"can i touch you here?" he goes along the next line of the smut and he watches me with half lidded eyes, biting his lip. his hands dance up my arm and move to the left, dancing across my chest and tickling down the valley of my breasts.

"yes," i smile as he tugs on the back of my bra with one hand and lets it fall to the ground, immediately admiring my breasts as if they were the most beautiful things he had seen in his life.

he slowly massages my breast, short moans escape my mouth as if they were my way of breathing, and he simply laughs at my oversensitivity.

he eyes my breasts in desire and his thumb circles  my hard nipple in a slow, taunting motion. he latches his mouth on my hard bud as slick wetness that seeps below begins to annoy me.

i don't want to say it, but i have to do it for this.

"fuck me hard, master."

"you're a virgin, and you're asking me to fuck you hard?"

"i want you to break me."

an: — sorry that wasn't so good LOL