Doll

"I got bad news." Daisy rushed out before she walked past my door. I looked outside to see if anyone was around before I closed my door. She was pacing back and forth in a nervous way as I approached her. "Harry." She stopped and bit her lip. She was starting to make me worry, she had only ever called me Harry back to when things were serious. 

"I... My father. He's back." She whispered as if someone would come out and arrest her. "He... My step mother!" She stared at me with wide eyes and started pacing once again. "I don't think I could stay here anymore." She cried out. "His wife has been planting this sick idea that it would be a great if they sent me off to live with her father. She says there are better schools, better people..." 

I gently grabbed her hands and held them in my big ones. "Daisy. No one is going to send you off anywhere on my watch." I carefully told her. She shook her head and took her hands away from mine. 

"There is nothing better off back in Germany! I met her father once, he tired to touch my sister. What difference would it be with me?" She asked with pure terror in her eyes. I brought her in for a hug, her small frame only reaching my chest. 

"Daisy, doll. Get out of that place. You're with me. I'm not going to let my doll be shipped off to another continent." I stated. "Where do you want to go?" I asked bending my knees so that we were face to face. 

"What?" She sniffed. 

"Where do you want to go? Anywhere in this world." I smiled encouragingly at her. She bit her lip in thought and then looked at me once again. 

"I always wanted to visit Scotland. My biological mother was from there. I want to go there." She confessed as a heavy sigh left her chest. I nodded and grabbed her hand, leading us over to my living room.  

"How about living there?" I asked with as I nibbled on the inside of my lower lip. "Remember when we agreed on escaping together?" She nodded. "Lets escape to Scotland. I can escape this miserable life I've been having and you can escape those surgery freaks and men who want to touch you inappropriately." She smiled dreamily and hugged me tightly. 

"Scotland sounds ama-" Daisy's sentence was cut short when someone knocked desperately on the front door. 

"I'll be back, doll." I smiled at her and jogged up to the door. I lowered my head and shrugged my hair as I opened the door, my gaze still on the floor. 

"Harry." My blood ran cold at the sound of the voice and if I didn't have such a tight grip on the door knob I would have passed out on the spot. My eyes found the light brown ones, later taking in the detail of the dark skin and crazed hair. "Are... Are you okay?" Her voice was still the same, so soft yet it held that exciting edge to it. But as of now, it sounded like something torturous to me. She stared at me with caution before she carefully stretched her hand out to me, touching my arm instantly igniting a fire where she touched. 

"Why?" Was all I asked. I stared at her as I felt the lump in my throat forming. "Why?"

"I need help. I don't know who else to turn to... I just need help." She whispered at the end. She was the same physically, but I could tell she had changed a lot. She was jumpy, something paranoid, and she seemed rough. "I know... this looks very bad and it looks like I am using you. Maybe I am, but I just need somewhere to spend the week on the low." 

"Why?" I asked louder than the previous times. She pinched she bridge of her nose and ran a hand through her hair. 

"Harry, if I don't spend it in a normal and decent looking place I will die. They will kill me." I stared at her and grabbed her wrist pulling her in and closing the door. "Thank you." She breathed out in relief. "It... means a lot." 

"I've got someone over. You know where the guest room is." She nodded and turned around but stopped and turned to me. 

"I'm still the same Mallory." 

"Mallory is dead." 

Mallory at the topppp and a double updateee