Promo/Appreciation post

Hey guys, I know this isn't an update and I myself get annoyed by this. I just wanted to let you all know that I have started two more daddy Harry stories. They're titled Princess and National Anthem. If you'd like to go give them a try they're the first two stories on my profile now. It would mean the world if you all gave it a shot?

On another note I really want to thank you so much for the positive feedback and all the support this book is getting. I can not explain of describe how happy I get whenever I see your comments (yeah I read every single one of them I'm a creep) and I just smile because I didn't think this would get any reads at all and I want to thank you. You all deserve a standing ovation and a whole bunch of your favorite candy. And tHE AMOUNT OF READS IS JUST WOW YOU GUYS NEVER FAIL TO SURPRISE ME.

I love you and appreciate every single one of you, even if I don't know you I just know you exist and that's something to celebrate and appreciate already, so so so so much! I hope you're all having a great day/night and if anything I'd be right here so if you'd like also contact me either on my message board or my private messages.

Much love!