Doll

My back made contact with the smooth silky bedsheets we had made love on not even a few hours ago. I smiled and rolled over so I was on top of daddy. "I love you." I let out a dreamy sigh as I stared at him and kissed his hand.

"I love you more, doll." He smiled caressing my face. "Would you like to do something?"

My eyes lit up and I couldn't help myself as I locked his torso with my thighs. "Let's play." I whispered.

"Play? You want to play, baby?" I nodded eagerly, both my puffy piggy tails bouncing. His light green eyes turned dark as he sat himself up and held my waist.

"I'll behave. I'll be good, daddy." I whispered pampering his neck with kisses and small love bites. He chuckled, his whole body vibrating under me before I was now the one underneath.

"We'll play. You'll be such a good princess, right?" I nodded eagerly and shivered when his hands cupped my thighs, his hips rolling on mine.

"I'll b-be a good girl." I whispered quietly when his lips attacked my neck now. His teeth gracing my skin with such delicacy. He held my thighs tightly before he dragged my body to the edge of the bed, my hips now in the air as he stood in front of me.

I tighten my hold on him, my legs locking securely around his waist as he pressed himself against me while I looked at him through my lashes.

"Fuck, baby." He hissed. "You look at me like that and you make me want to do some bad things to you." I bit my lip and only looked at him more now.

He smiled and went down, giving me a kiss before he brought me up and gave me a quick peck. "You want to play with daddy, yes?" I nodded as I placed my small hands on his hips and gently tugged his pants down. He stopped me, his eyes never leaving mine as he placed his hands over mine and lowered his pants along with his boxers.

I let my eyes flicker down to his member and nearly died seeing how hard he was. He smirked and straightened his posture before he placed a hand at the back of my neck.

"Open." He said sternly. My lips opening as if they had a mind of their own, obeying his command. "Suck." He ordered as he gently shoved himself into my mouth.

I looked up at him through my lashes, knowing now the effect it had on him, as I sucked him. My tongue rubbing against him anywhere it could and my mouth only reaching so far before his grip on the back of my neck tighten, his head going to the back of my throat making me gag.

"Take it all in, doll. That's right." He moaned heavily as my gagging sounds echoed in the room.

He went back and I took a deep breath in, before he brought it back to my mouth. My cheeks were hollowed in and I held him with both my hands pumping every once in a while only making him moan more. He suddenly stopped, dropping his hold on my neck and pushing me down.

"Daddy's going to take care of you now." He said, a husky tone overtaking his usual voice.

I shivered at his words as he slipped my soaking panties to the side, rubbing his tip for a slight second against my slit before he bucked his hips forward. I let out a small whimper along with a squeak as he went deeper inside me, my hips still in the air as I was on the edge of the bed.

He groaned and pushed in and out slowly at first, almost as if he were teasing not only me but also himself. I closed my eyes in pleasure only for him to gently tap my cheeks.

"Look at me." He demands making me open my eyes only to find his dark ones staring intensely at me. He keeps doing it slow, my walls just clenching around him every once in a while before he goes out and completely takes my panties off.

"Daddy, please." I beg as he gently flips me over so that I'm now laying on my stomach. He lays a tender kiss on my exposed shoulder and mumbles something I couldn't quite comprehend.

"Now you hold on with those pretty legs of yours and you let everyone know who owns you." He whispered. I nodded, my lower body once again going in the air as my legs wrapped around his torso securely. "Use your words, little girl."

"Yes, daddy."

I let out a shaky moan at the force as he slammed into me from behind, my body moving up and down making me hold on to the bed but it was all a failed attempt.

He thrusted his hips forward, my ass hitting his lower torso as I moaned out for daddy. His hands found my piggy tails and pulled at them now my whole body being a moon position.

"That's it." Groaned as he picked up his pace. "Let me and everyone else know who I am."

"Daddy!" I moaned out loudly as he suddenly slowed down but thrusted deeper, finding my g-spot as I grabbed fistfuls of the soft fabric underneath me due to the immense pleasure.

He moaned for a while, whispering how much of a good girl I was for him. Sweet praises escaping his lips despise the unholy moment we were sharing. It didn't take long for a thin layer of sweat to cover every inch of our skin, when the sounds got louder and the bed started rocking.

His moans got deeper and his grunts heavier and before we knew it we had both rode to a blissful orgasm.

"You're such a good girl for daddy." He whispered, catching his breath. His fingers cupped my chin, our eyes meeting before he pressed his kiss onto mine.

"I love you, daddy."

DOUBLE UPDATE AND SOME SMUT I CRI

This story will end soon though, I don't exactly know and can't estimate how many chapters I got left because I let it flow, but I hope you have enjoyed and are enjoying the story so far!