Doll

Daisy's Café

I smiled at how cheesy I was being took a step up the small cafe's steps. Daisy was supposed to meet me here in less than a minute and I better catch a good table in the busy place. As soon as I stepped foot inside the strong aroma of coffee overtook my sense along with a mixture of vanilla and ginger.
I let my eyes search the packed placed and sighed in relief once I found a table at the back of the place, next to the bathrooms. No wonder no one wanted it. I made my way over to it nonetheless and took the seat that faced the entrance so I could see Daisy when she arrived.

I shrugged to myself. The bathrooms smelt like vanilla, why did people not want this table? I placed my elbow on the wooden table and rested my chin on the palm of my hand. I felt exhausted. Today at work my boss had decided she wanted me to cover the whole women section and next week's men section by three on the dot. She was clearly mad at me for leaving her at our lunch last time. Mallory had been home for about three days, three days of me being locked in my room and letting her do whatever she wanted with my house. I didn't care. I just wanted her out of my house and she had better gotten the message loud and clear. She had tried to talk to me last night, but I told her I wasn't up for anything related to her and went up to my room with take out food.

"Hi!" I looked up and saw Daisy smiling so bright she could light up the whole town. I smiled back and sat up straight, fixing my shirt.

"How are you doing, doll?" I asked as I watch her take a seat and place her school backpack on the table.

"I am so great! Hungry though. I saw some very delicious pistachio cakes on display." She spoke with so much excitement at times it was impossible to not talk back with her.

"We could get those." I said as I raised my hand and called the waitress over. "To drink?" I asked as I still waved the waitress over. She opened her eyes before speed walking towards our table.

"Good afternoon! What may I help you with?" She asked happily, taking out a pen from her pink colored apron.

"Two pistachio cakes and..." Daisy propped her elbows on the table and smiled at the woman.

"I would like a vanilla latte, you da-" Daisy opened her eyes wide and laughed. "You?"

I smirked and nodded. "Two of those." The waitress nodded and left either completely unaware of my little Doll's slip up or deciding to ignore it. "My, my, my daddy's little girl calling me in public."

Daisy let out the most child like giggle and rested her head on the backpack, her cheek squishing on to her face. "I love you." She smiled in a dreamy state.

"And as do I, doll." I did a kissy face at her causing her to laugh and sit back up.

"I brought a map!" She said taking out a binder and opening it before she slipped out a thick paper from it. "I did some sort of research with my sister, Rose. She said mom was from here." She laid out the map on the table and pointed at the place.

"We're going the outskirts?" I asked as I eyed the map intensely. She nodded and cleared out the table as the waitress stood by our table, placing the order. "Thank you." I smiled gratefully at her, which she returned.

"Only to visit. I want to see that place." Daisy grabbed the shiny fort and dug it into the soft cake. "I would love to live here." She opened the map in front of her face and placed her finger over the place.

"Somewhere like city and country?" I asked amused at her choice. "I'm very much down." I smiled taking a sip of the vanilla latte.

"Yes!" She folded the map and got it back to its place, letting the back pack fall to her feet. "I got... A slight idea." She confessed grabbing her cup and holding it for a while.

"Which is, princess?" I took a piece of cake and watched her movements.

"If... Okay." She breathed out. "I get shipped off to Germany in a month. What if... We buy our tickets to Scotland and since they are just leaving me at the airport I go to Scotland instead of Germany." I knitted my brows and took another bite off the cake.

"I don't know, Doll. This seems complicated." I thought about it, both of us too wrapped up in our thoughts. Daisy wore a frown on her delicate face and I bit my lip. "Going to Scotland seems complicated already, but we will make it work, baby girl." She smiled and brought the cup up to her lips.

"Daddy." She whispered before looking around and leaning on to the table. "I.. I want to do something."

"What do you want to do?" I asked back with a whisper. She bit her lip and leaned back to her chair.

"Your car. May we go there?" I nodded and grabbed my cup, taking the last piece of cake on my plate and smacking thirty dollars to the table. One never knew.

"What for?" I asked as we both walked out the place. She smiled to which I just shrugged and search for my keys in my pockets.

Once I found them I got them out and pressed down on the beeper, making the car beep in the street. We both made our way to it and got in it. Daisy had just been quiet and told me where to drive off to by pointing and such. It was weird but amusing ride.

Turns out she took me to where the state fair was a while back. The place nothing but an empty field. I turned the engine off and turned to her. "What's the cause behind all of this?"

"I need daddy." She whispered innocently before she got her seat to go down completely. "I need him to watch me be a naughty little girl." She giggled as she flicked her skirt and traced her finger over her pastel pink panties.

"Oh, you're being quite naughty alright." I groaned as I got out my seat and hovered over her. "Are you going to be a good girl and let daddy have his dessert?" Daisy nodded and wiggled her hips slightly as I pressed myself down to her. "Are you going to beg?" She whimpered and nodded.

I smiled and made my way down on her, staying between her legs and kissing her thighs. "Good girl." I whispered as I grabbed her panties and took them aside, sticking my tongue out lightly I licked her slit.

"Please, daddy."

"What do you want, princess?" She arched her back as I pressed my thumb against her swollen cl.it and looked up at her.

"Please touch me, daddy." I smiled and buried my face deep between her thighs, my tongue going inside her flicking up and down. She moan softly as I pressed my face deeper, my nose teasing her cli.t as I ate her out good. My tongue tracing shapes of everything I thought was possible.

"Who do you belong to?" I asked backing away and pressing my fingers to her clit, moving my hand from side to side watching her shake in pleasure.

"To... Daddy!" She moaned as I buried my face deep inside her once more. I moved my tongue up to her cli.t once more and brought my fingers up to her mouth. She sucked on them, getting them wet like the good little doll she was before I got them back down and slowly wiggled them inside her as I sucked on her cli.t.

She moaned loudly, rocking her hips back and forth and moaning for daddy to go faster. So I did. I took all I could of her sweet pussy before I made her cum with a loud scream as she orgasmed, shaking over me as I licked all her sweetness. I smiled as I scooped some of it with my fingers and brought it up to her lips.

"Suck, doll." She opened her rosy lips and sucked my fingers dry. "Good girl."

-

Triple update and cheap amut I apologize.