Doll

"Wake up." I took a deep breath in through my nose as I felt someone poke my left side repeatedly. I groaned and covered myself fully with the bed sheets. "Wake up!" They giggled poking my side harder.

"Go away." I mumbled loving the warmth my bed was giving me.

"No, come on. Please. Harry." I opened my eyes and rubbed the sleep off them before I kicked the sheets off and glared at Mallory.

"What are you do-" She raised her hand and offered me a small smile as she sat down by my feet.

"I know I'm not supposed to be here and I know I had only said a week and is past a week by a couple of days. You haven't even been in the house too much for you to know if I was here or not." She stared at her hands which rested on her lap. "I just," she sighed, "Harry things aren't any good between us and I just want to say I'm sorry. You had no reason to let me walk into your house ever again yet you did. I just want to say I'm sorry and I'd like for us to go have lunch together."

"Lunch?" I ran a hand down my face. "What time is it?" Mallory smile and shook her head.

"I gave a whole little speech there and all you caught was lunch?" I stared at her with a serious face making her take in a breath and just get over the fact that I was not in the mood. "Is around twelve fifty I think."

"I'll get ready." She smiled I'm satisfaction and mumbled a thank you before leaving me alone in my room for me to get ready.

-

The day had been a whole drag and I had been out with Mallory all day long. She said she had been wanting to go shopping and not only four minutes ago she had left. I ran a hand down my face in exhaustion before letting my weight fall on the couch. For so long I was so hooked on Mallory and whenever someone brought her up it made me snap. It was a touchy subject. My phone buzzed from the table and I leaned over to reach it at the same time someone knocked on the door. I groaned, pushing myself off the couch and getting my phone only to see it was a message from my boss telling me I had the day off tomorrow. 

I smiled in satisfaction and opened the front door, Daisy was there smiling wide and before I could greet her she pushed me to the side and closed the door. She took off jacket and gave a little twirl. Loud giggles escaped her lips as she danced around, doing little skips and laughing whenever she would stumble. She then turned to me, green eyes so wide before she placed her finger to her lips in a "be quiet" way before she turned around and ran up to my room. 

"Daisy,, are you okay?" I asked following her. She laughed and fell face first on my bed as she let out a groan. 

"Daddy." She moaned. "You smell so good." She laughed and sat up. "come here."

"Daisy, you are acting weird..." I sincerely told her. "You're not you right now." She opened her eyes wide before she let out a booming laughter which I would've found adorable if she weren't acting so strange. 

"Where's my Snickers then?" I stared at her with a poker face only making her laugh more. "Gosh, daddy. I went out with friends today and they gave me the most horrible smelling thing, but I tried it?" She squeaked at the end. "It got me feeling all giggly and hungry and then my friend's girlfriend, cause she is a lesbian," she whispered. "But don't tell my parents or they would forbid me to go out or hang out with them again. But!" She bounced on my bed and clapped her hands. "My friend's girlfriend," giggle. "Tried to kiss me and touch me. Then she calls my friend and she asks the two of us if I wanted to have a threesome with them!" Her eyes went wide as she nodded her head. "I know! Unbelievable!" 

"Did you do it?" I asked carefully while I approached her, she shook her head. "Baby girl, you aren't supposed to do drugs in the first place." 

"Get wrecked son!" She yelled out before laughing. "I'm sorry daddy. I just really, really want to be a bad girl and suck you off while I drink a milkshake." I choked on my own saliva as she bursted into yet another round of giggles and laughter before she started wheezing. 

"Alright, baby lets get you all cleaned up." I sighed before I lead her into my shower. She had stripped willingly and had been trying to get me join her in the shower, but I didn't 

I cleaned her up and dressed her with one of my shirts. I brushed her hair and got it in a simple and knowing my skills, crappy braid. I later gave her some water and did give her the milkshake she was craving. I carried her to my bedroom, where I sang her a sort of lullaby until she fell asleep. 

She was such an angel and she was slowly dying.