Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Words flee from my brain at Zion's challenging statement. It's as if my body knows what's good for me and has turned off all forms of communication traveling form my brain to my mouth. Zion rubs against me slowly, tentatively testing the waters to see if I'll stop him. Instead I breathe heavily, the feeling of him against me almost toxic.

"That's what I thought, Broncs," he whispers just before gently lowering his lips to mine.

He releases his hold on me just enough to allow my hands to slide up his naked torso, and my fingertips brush against every inch of his smooth and muscled stomach. His tongue slips into my mouth with familiarity, and the two of us quickly find a heated rhythm to our kiss.

I manage to unbuckle my belt, pulling it from my waist and tossing it to the side before working on removing my pants next. Zion is in tune with my movements, however, and his fingers replace mine near the center of my hips. His kiss becomes slower as he undoes the top button and slowly pulls down the zipper.

He doesn't hesitate in slipping his hand down the front of my boxers, closing his fingers around my pulsing erection. When he breaks our kiss, he stares at me with desire burning in his eyes.

"How much time do we have?" he asks with slightly swollen lips.

It's the first time I've heard any sort of lust or need in his voice. Even if it's solely for the physical side of things, it's enough to make my chest squeeze in utter delight. Zion strokes me up and down, and I suck in a breath when he moves his thumb to meet the small amount of pre-cum dripping from the head of my dick.

I become lost in the feel of his hand, my mind automatically picturing what it would be like if I was inside of him instead.

"Broncs," Zion says slowly, "Answer my question."

What was the question? My brain rattles around for his last words, trying to keep my thoughts coherent despite the immense amount of pleasure happening below. Time...he asked about time. How much time we had? For what?

"Time for what?" I finally ask through choppy breaths.

Zion raises a brow, giving me a seductive grin and nodding towards the bed. His gesture causes me to break out in a thin layer of anxious sweat. Holy hell – he wants to fuck. Right now. In any other circumstance, I'd willingly tell him to lead the way. There's just one issue taunting the back of my mind, making me grudgingly hesitate.

"Lay down," I say, refusing to phrase it any other way.

Zion snorts and rolls his eyes. "Not happening."

He shoves me away from him, and my body falls back onto the bed with a solid thump. Zion is on top of me just a moment later, urging my legs apart. I haven't had anyone inside me since Bobby, and that was a one-time experience.

Zion brings his hand down to my erection again, stroking me until I fall into a blissful state of pleasure. As he touches me, he also simultaneously works himself out of his pants, pulling them down just low enough to release his matching boner. He's bigger than me, but not my much. My ass clenches anticipating what it would feel like inside me.

Zion seems to sense my thoughts, because he chuckles under his breath and leans down to kiss me softly against the lips.

"I take it you're not used to taking it up the ass," he murmurs darkly. "Though I can't say that surprises me in the slightest."

"And why is that?" I ask as well as I can muster.

"I can just tell," Zion says with a smirk. "And there's nothing I find more attractive than finding a way to dominate guys like you."