Im saying goodbye

YO YO YO ITS ME
BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THAT GAY SHIT
since you guys seem to enjoy this so much, once this ends,
I'll do suggestions of one shot between them if you want.
Eyyyy
BUT YO IM BACK SO

Jeans POV
-
"Do you really have to leave tomorrow?"
It was sad, I mean right after we fucked he was gonna leave.
I was not having this.
He just looked at me with those dopey brown eyes and sighed.
"You know I have to. As much as I want to stay, I can't. I have to go home."
His voice was soft, and I could hear the sadness in it.

I don't know where it came from, but anger started to boil up inside of me.
"This is bullshit! You should have to!"
I yelled.
"Jean..."
"No! You don't have to! You can stay here. With me. With all of my friends.."
I threw my hands up in the air.
I knew this was an unreasonable fit, but it wouldn't stop.
"If you're going to leave tomorrow - you might as well leave today! Because I can't just wait for you to leave my life."
Marco flinched.
I could tell I fucked up.
"Wait. Marco, I didn't mean.."

Too late...
He walked away, hand up to his face to rub at his eyes.
Why am I such a Fucking asshole?!

Marcos POV
-
Tears were brimming my eyes, blurring my vision.
Of course, it hurt like hell.
But I wasn't about to leave today. Especially when I knew he didn't even mean it.
I wasn't even prepared to leave him like he said I should.

I sat down at the kitchen table, putting my hands together onto it.
I had to think about this.
We could NOT fight right before I left! What kind of bullshit was that?

"Marco. Hey.."
I heard his voice coming from behind me, almost dripping with regret.

"It's okay. I forgive you."
I knew what he was going to say, so there was no need for me to listen or hear it.

"Good. I was being an asshole."

----

"What time do you have to leave?"
He asked me, playing with my hair.
We'd moved to the couch, and we're currently cuddling while somewhat watching the tv show that was on. 

"12. But don't worry, I'll stay with you as long as I possibly can.." I whispered, sitting up a bit, and staring up at the ceiling. 

A small smile spread onto my face, "You're going to be at the airport right? To see me off, of course."

"Why wouldn't I be! I wouldn't want to not see you off like an asshole! What kind of boyfriend would I be? Tell me that Marco." He was sitting up now, staring at my face with some sort of serious look on his.

What a dork.

I just shake my head, smiling widely at him.

"You're a great boyfriend, calm down. I thought we were gonna cuddle and watch your dumb T.V show." 

I didn't mind talking, but I just wanted to relax and lay down for a while. I mean, Jean talked way too much for his own good.

He grunted, and laid his head back down on my chest, watching the show he turned on earlier. 

I closed my eyes, and squeezed Jean in my arms. 

I was tired.

---------------

That's it for the chapter. I know it was short, but with school it is a bit hard to do a lot of writing or have any free time at all.  but I need to do another survey for the story.

I originally planned for Marco to die in the plane crash. Now I have other options that I would like you to all look at.

A) Marco dies in the plane crash, and Jean attends the funeral.

B) Marco goes into a coma after the plane crash, and Jean moves to be with him and see him everyday in the hospital (The future will be decided by me!)

C) I find this one the most boring, but, Marco lives, there is no plane crash, and they end up living together in the end. 

PLLEEEAAAASE comment, and reda. 

I also just want to thank you all for reading my book. 

27k is A LOT of people, and it makes me tear up a little bit. 

Thank you all for reading the story, and talking to me ! Please go through my account and look at the conversation, and leave input. 

I love all of you so much.