Don't let me go

Hello !! 

A little pre-warning! There WILL be a couple deaths this episode, and I do slightly describe a gross scene. I would do a lot more, but I do not want to make you all uncomfortable or not want to continue on. Thank you. 

So, if you've been reading my comments on the last chapter, I'm sure you'll be able to tell which one was chosen.

So, the results are in!

A got NONE 

B got FOURTEEN

C got THREE

Some I couldn't accept because they were past the time-limit, But I really appreciate the votes!!

(I also think I might edit the old chapters so they aren't so shitty lmao. Just the grammar, not the plot.. ) 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Marcos POV

I didn't know why, but I could feel a knot twisting in my stomach as I sat in the waiting area. We got there way earlier than we were supposed to, but that was okay with me. 

Even with the horse-faced dork slobbering on my shoulder, I couldn't seem to just feel... right about the situation.

I was by no means afraid of planes, or the 1 in a million chance of it crashing. So why the heck was I getting so nervous for! 

I gripped Jean's hand tightly, and took the deepest breath of my life and closed my eyes. 

Just... don't concentrate on it! Calm down, Marco! 

We sat for probably another hour or so before I heard the Airline Attendant tell the waiting area that we would be boarding soon.

With that, she walked away and I shook Jean awake.

"Hey, honey, wake up. I'm gonna have to board soon. I want to talk to you before I have to get on!" I exclaimed, smiling at him.

He was barely awake at all, mumbling something incoherently to me. Something with the word "You"

I snorted, "Honey, you're gonna have to speak up."

"I said that you  better skype me as soon as you're allowed to be on your computer. I really don't want to not talk to you for... How many hours?"

"7 hours." I quickly add, "And like 40 minutes?" 

He throws his hands up dramatically and huffs in utter distress.

"SEE! I'll be so lonely if you're gone! When are we going to see each other again? Should I visit you instead?" He was going to start rambling again, So I just laughed and gave him a small peck on the lips. 

"I love you. We'll talk about it when I'm on the plane." I said softly, looking at the people getting up and heading into the doorway leading to the plane.

I got up as well, grabbing my luggage, and looking at Jean with a sad smile. 

"I love you!"

"I love you too, Marco. Be safe."

---

Jeans POV

I watched him until I couldn't see him anymore, and no one else was in the waiting zone. 

God, I already missed that freckled ass and his stupid pretty face. 

With a heavy sigh, I started to head out of the airport and drive in silence back to my house. There was no radio, and no Marco telling me stories about home.