Chapter 4) I didn't know that

(Edited 9/7/16)

A/N: YOUR GUYS' COMMENTS MADE ME GIGGLE AND IT GOT ME SO HAPPY THANK YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!

---

"Hey, Jean..?" Marco asked softly, looking at him with a small smile.

"Yeah? What is it, Marco! Is it about that asshole saying all that shit?"

Marco just smiled, shaking his head. "Just a question."

"Are you actually gay?"

---

Marco's POV

I didn't expect him to spit his coffee everywhere over the table in front of him.

I could hear Eren yell at Jean to be more careful, muttering under his breath when he had to come over and wipe the coffee off the table. Jean didn't even answer any of Eren's smart remarks. I could see him gripping pretty tightly onto his cup.

Once Eren left the table, and went back to not attend to his job, the table went silent once again.

"Jean, can't you just answer my question? I don't care if you're gay! Hell, I'm gay!" I retorted, scrunching my nose up.

Jean eyes darted up to my face, his mouth open in shock. I am so obviously gay. I don't understand how he couldn't notice at all.

It seemed like Jean had finally come to his senses, shaking his head. "Wait, what? Are you gay? But you... I'm confused." His voice slowly went into a whisper and his cheeks were turning a light red. Why?

I laughed, "Yeah. I'm a flaming homosexual. I thought everyone could tell by the way I looked." I shrugged.

"Well, if you're not gay, and me sleeping in your house makes you uncomfortable-"

Jean interrupted me abruptly "No! I'm gay! I don't c-care at all! Don't ever say that again. Of course, you'd be allowed into my home! E-even if I was straight..."

"I understand. At least you came out to me, Jean~" I smirked, taking a sip of my drink while looking at him. I full well knew how devious I was looking at that exact moment.

He was about to start rambling again until he completely understood what I was doing.

"You're evil!" He whined, leaning forward.

---

Jean and were sitting on the couch, discussing the bed arrangements. I didn't want to take up a lot of room, suggesting that I just stay on the couch and sleep. But Jean was persistent in making me sleep in the bed with him. He said that he didn't want me to be uncomfortable or lonely. He wanted someone to talk to.

My heart was happy that I got to sleep with him. But I was the slightest bit worried I wouldn't be able to sleep being next to his warm body all night.

Whatever, I'll be okay. As long as he's there I'll be able to sleep just fine.

---

Short chapter I know but :3
Okay, so you little perverts, (sorry)
I need your opinion, alright?
Who should top!

Freckles: 1

OR

horseface: 0

(I voted because I could XD)

VOTE NOW!! HEHE!

(Marco obviously won)