Episode 2

~Ep2~

|Boy Meets Boy|

▶️

"Take this map with you, it has the list of your classes and your schedule. If you ever get lost, follow the green arrow in the hallway and it will always lead you back here." The lady explained giving him the information he needed.

"Thank you."

Min Jaehee observed his surroundings and walked to his next destination.

First class, chemistry with Ms. Lee.

'Room 303B' it said on the list, with a tiny red star on the map.

Jaehee headed upstairs to the class.

When he reached the door, he tightened his neck tie for the third time and pulled the door open to be greeted by class full of students wearing the same burgundy uniform as him. He fixed his slightly dented glasses to get the full view of his class.

Jaehee tried to look for an open seat in the crowded room.

When a girl with long ponytail spotted Jaehee, she tapped on the girl next to her and whispered in her ear.

Then the murmuring spread like a ripple and everyone suddenly got quiet.

The boy stood there gripping onto the door handle scared. Sweat formed on his forehead as he gulped down the fear he tried to keep inside.
He should introduce himself.

"I-I'm-"

"Good morning class! Please get to your seats immediately."
A teacher behind him suddenly interrupted walking past Jaehee.

He let out a quick breath releasing all of his anxiety.

The boy decided to sit all the way at the back to attract less attention. The students swiftly moved away from Jaehee and continued to whisper to each other while staring at him curiously.

"Ah-I forgot! We have a student transferred here today as you might remember. Please come up here and introduce yourself." The teacher suddenly called out making Jaehee freeze in place.

"Ah-okay." 

Jaehee walked back to the front of the room.

Observed, was what Jaehee felt when he stood in front of 20 students staring at him with bead like eyes.

"I'm, Min Jaehee. Nice to meet you." The boy introduced himself fidgeting his fingers.

A male student spoke up.
"What does your family do?"

"Uh- um...a..I......" He stuttered.

"What does your family invest in?"

"How much did you pay to get accepted?"

"Are you an only child? A heir?"