Episode 4

~Ep4~

|The Unexpected Surprise|

▶️

🔱Jeon Jungkook🔱
Age: 17
Family business: Jeon Enterprise
Siblings: Jeon Hyejeong, others(?)
Social Class: S

🔱Jeon Jungkook🔱Age: 17Family business: Jeon EnterpriseSiblings: Jeon Hyejeong, others(?)Social Class: S

"Taehyungsshi, when are you going to show me around this school?"

Taehyung blinked as he got himself back to the painful reality. Jungkook stood there in front of him raising a brow, tapping his toes impatiently waiting for the others response.

"Ah- I'm sorry. Please follow me." He stuttered, coughing to regain his voice.

Taehyung slowly walked, making sure Jungkook would be able to follow him and remained silent as the boy observed the school grounds.

"Aren't you going to explain to me where everything is?"
Jungkook spoke to him a bit  annoyed.

Bullshit.

"I apologize, on your right is the main library and if you go straight, you'll enter the schools inner garden." Taehyung explained with a forced smile and his perfect imitation of a tour guides voice. "If you ever need to talk to a councilor about anything, it's right past the inner garden Jungkooksshi."

"Call me Jungkook from now on, I don't like being formal." He said as he fixed his tie.

"Alright."
Taehyung bitterly answered and moved to the next location, which was the office.

"If you pass the main lobby next to the library, also known as the 'rotunda', you can go to the office just around the corner. There, you can sign in your name." Taehyung continued explaining.

"I already signed in. Oh but wait, I signed in as Min Jaehee so I guess I'll have to go there again." Jungkook said in a tone the other didn't really like.

Keep calm Taehyung.

After the two boys entered the office and Jungkook had signed in as his real name, they headed for their first class, chemistry. Their schedules were the same every single day except for some days where those are on very special occasions.

Taehyung opened the door for him and Jungkook entered. The brown haired male had cold sweat on his forehead and he was scared of everyone's reactions.
After all, they bullied and abused him worse than any other students in this school.