Episode 8

~Ep8~

|Strike Two|

▶️

Previously on Kim Academy...

"Then what do we do now?" Taehyung asked. To be completely honest, he didn't want to do anything else with this murder case. All he needed was a good old pill to make him forget what he had seen that day.

"You have to keep me safe. And we have to find the killer before they kill anyone else."

The older held onto Jungkooks arm.
"Woah, slow down. We can try and do that or tell the police about these cards and let them handle it."

"The police aren't going to believe shit about these cards Taehyung. Plus, if they find out I took Taeyongs card I'm the one who is screwed."

"Then how do you expect me to keep you 'safe'?" Taehyung questioned.
"Fuck, I can't be your bodyguard."

"We just have to find out who's getting killed next."

"Rumour has it, I heard it's Hyunjin from class B."

"What? How can it possibly be Hyunjin, he's like the nicest in that class."

"You never know who holds grudges. Taeyong seemed pretty popular in his class, I mean he had girls right and left-"

Taehyung bit into his piece of lettuce that fell out of his sandwich as he eavesdropped other's conversations. He patiently waited for Jungkook to arrive from his class.

It has already been a week since the tragic event. The investigation was still ongoing but there seems to be no lead to any suspects yet.

School re-opened two days later and Taeyongs parents were heard to be in a heated-quarrel with the chairman, Mr. Kim, in his office over the past two days.

Taehyung wasn't sure how his father was going to deal with all the chaos, but Mr. Kim never discussed anything with his son since he believed that Taehyung just needed to focus on his academics and 'taking care' of Jungkook.

The hallway in the upper classroom was never the same.
Students always walked around where presumably Taeyong had laid and dared to even looked down. Though flowers and cards have been decorated around his locker, no one would go near it during school times.

The boy was deep in his thoughts when someone called his name.

"Taehyung?"

He looked up from his seat to see the 'crazy boy' Hoseok anxiously staring down at him.

"Hi? What do you want?" He responded in an agitated tone. Though he didn't mean to, he was on the edge from everything that has been happening.

"Can I sit down for a moment? I really need to talk to you about something." He said quietly, tightly holding onto the hem of his own shirt. Taehyung was barely able to hear what the other was saying but he felt the anxiousness Hoseok was feeling.

"Okay?" He answered puzzled by Hoseok's sudden approach.

Compared to a few days ago, Hoseok seemed like a completely sane being. It was hard to believe that the boy who was screaming some nonsense was the same as the person Taehyung was talking to right now. Maybe the boy wasn't as crazy as he thought.