Episode 9

~Ep9~

|One shot, two shot |

▶️

You chose
> Go to the party

Taehyung jumped back on his bed and closed his eyes. All the weight spread to his arms and legs, feeling like he was sinking into the mattress.

Nothing seemed to make sense anymore with all the chaos going on with school, the murder, and—Jungkook.

He debated whether he should go to the party, but then he thought, "what's the point when I would probably just end up going anyway?"

But was it even a good idea to consume alcohol at a state like this? Would he end up blacking out as usual or would he take it a step too far? He knew he was reckless when it came to drinking. It was either he got shit-faced drunk, or stayed completely sober. There was absolutely no in-between when it came to Kim Taehyung.

Well, at least that's what all the students at school expected of him.

Truth be told, Taehyung wasn't always the heartless 'bully' in school who stood at the top of the pyramid.

He got along with other students and teachers in class and worked hard in school to make his parents proud. He even participated in student council activities as well as weekly volunteering at senior homes on the weekends. He was a noble student.

He was good.

It wasn't until there was a fallout between Taehyung's parents that everything started rolling downhill. It was the time when Taehyungs mother turned her back against him and his father suddenly became the harsh father he was today.

His parents gave him no explanation when his mother cut ties with his family. She left without a word. It happened all so quickly that Taehyung had no time to process the situation.

Ever since then, Mr. Kim acted hostile around his own son, as if it was Taehyung's fault that his mother had left them.

But who knows, it may have been something to do with him.

Taehyung felt frustrated. His anger slowly started building up when Mr. Kim demanded more of him every single day.

So one day he got enough of all the shit he was put under and decided to lash out.

That was the first time he started drinking every weekend, getting high and wasted with the low-life kids. It felt great at first, but now it wasn't enough. Nothing really satisfied his needs anymore. And that was how he became the irresponsible, careless boy he was.

Plus now that Jungkook had come along, it became a cherry on top.

Ting!

He looked over at his phone and saw that Jimin had texted the location of the party.

Jimin: Yuna's house is on xx-xxx street! Better see you there because I already told like 6 girls you're coming tonight!

Jimin: haha- don't kill me

Taehyung rolled his eyes at the text.