Episode 5

~Ep5~

|10Hrs13Min|

▶️

Lunchtime was over and so was Taehyung's fake spirit to keep up with the new transferee

"So, what class do you have next?" The younger asked as they both walked down the hallway.

"History. You?"

"Calculus with Mr. Lin. But I'm not really sure where it is." Jungkook looked around himself. Though he knew where it exactly was, Jungkook wanted Taehyung to show him the way.

"Upstairs Wing A. I'll take you there." The older suggested. Taehyung hated the idea of spending any more time together with Jungkook, but he had to act nicely for his new friend.

"You know, we may have started off not so great, but I am looking forward to spending time with you this year." Said Jungkook as they walked.

Taehyung hesitated while he tried to figure out if the younger was being sarcastic or not.
"Of course. Me too. And I really do apologize for mistreating you the first time we met..."

As the two of them were both headed upstairs, a male student holding a pile of books suddenly came running down almost falling. He then bumped into Jungkook without a notice. The younger had caught himself by holding onto the rail just in time but the male student was hanging tightly onto him, books everywhere on the floor.

"Hey what the fuck are you thinking?" Taehyung yelled at the student clinging onto Jungkook.

"Are you okay?" The younger questioned, surprised by the sudden action.

The student then crouched down on the stairs to gather his books while he mumbled words that sounded like chanting.

Pissed, Taehyung grabbed the student by his collar and pushed him against the wall.
"You fucker, apologize to him."

However, the student had such a mortified look on his face that even Taehyung was taken back.

"Murder. Murder. Murder." The student spoke as he trembled.

"What?"

"10 Hours And 13 Minutes! 9! 9! 9!"

The student suddenly raised his voice. His face had gone completely pale and his forehead was sweating as if he'd seen a ghost.