So Perfect

He wasn't sure he'd ever woken up with a smile on his face before. It was a surreal feeling, but one that he wouldn't mind enjoying more often.

He was smiling before his eyes even fluttered open because the memories of the previous night were already flooding his brain.

Honestly, he was a little surprised it had taken this long to happen. Despite his and Kasia's differences, the tension had always been there and finally, it had been released.

Eyes still closed, he turned on his side and reached out an arm to grab his bed buddy, only to find himself grasping at empty sheets. Confused, he groaned as he slowly opened his eyes and blinked a few times to adjust to the light.

She was standing to the side of the bed, wearing his boxers and t-shirt as she stared intently at her phone, scrolling through something on the screen. Her hair was mussed and her eyes looked tired and he was pretty sure he'd never seen someone look so dazzling in his life.

"Hey," he called out, drawing her attention and causing her to smile widely. She didn't blush and he didn't expect her to. Kasia had never been bashful about sex.

"Hey," she returned the greeting, curling her fingers around her phone and dropping it to her side. "So last night was fun."

"Mhmm," he hummed, his lips stretching into a lazy smile. "But I seem to remember you saying something about waking up naked in your bed and that's not happening right now."

"Greedy, greedy," she smirked, setting her phone on the bedside table before raising her knee to the bed and crawling until she was straddling his hips atop the covers. Leaning down, she kissed his lips firmly, smiling against his mouth and smiling wider when she felt him return the gesture.

His hands rested lightly at her hips, his fingers teasing the edge of the worn out t-shirt that was currently covering her torso, which actually belonged to him, itching to feel her skin again. Before he could work up the confidence to allow his hands to travel up her back beneath the shirt, her phone buzzed from the bedside table.

"Are you going to get that?" he mumbled against her lips when it seemed like she was ignoring the call. "It might be Henry."

This statement caused her to detach their lips and cock an eyebrow. "Xavier," she said calmly, her lips threatening to twist into a smirk, "I'm currently straddling you and am about two minutes away from removing my clothing. Are you really thinking about Henry right now?"

"Nope," he shook his head, eyes wide and heart rate increasing. Grinning she leaned down again, this time pressing kisses along his jawline before turning her attention to his bare chest. She was in the midst of kissing a line from the base of his neck to his naval when her phone buzzed again. "But I think Henry's thinking about you."

Letting out a sigh that sent tingling sensations across his skin, she sat up straight and reached over to grab her phone, shooting him a glare as she accepted the call.

"Good morning Henry...Yes, I'm aware we're going to Chicago today...Yes, I know we're leaving in just over an hour...Yes, I'll be ready..." There was a pause, in which she shot Xavier a deviously twinkling look. "No, I have no idea where Xavier is...That's weird...If I see him, I'll be sure to let Jack know...Alright, see you soon."

She laughed as she hung up the phone and swung her leg over to climb off the bed, causing him to pout in response. Rolling her eyes, she gripped her phone tightly and began to walk towards her bathroom. "Jack's looking for you. And Henry said he'll kill me if I'm late."

"Right," Xavier groaned, sitting up in bed and rubbing his face with his palms. "And now is the time you choose to start heeding Henry's warnings."