My Best Friend, The Player.2.

Second Edited chapter!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as we drove out of the parking lot in Callum's red  mustang, he glided down the road going well over the speed limit. He was probably excited about tonight as we hadn't had a movie night in ages.

Once we got home, we dropped our stuff in the hallway and went into the living room. Callum ordered pizza and i went and got my laptop from my room so i could do a little homework while waiting for the pizza to arrive.

I came back downstairs to find that Callum was gone. He probably went to get his stuff from next door. Twenty minutes later he came back with his gym bag and his guitar. He had been able to play the guitar since he was 11. He was really good, especially after 6 years of practise! On my 16th birthday, he learnt how to play my favourite song and he played it to me as his present! It was really good, but incredibly embarrassing in front of my family!

When the pizza arrived i put my laptop away and put the film on. I decided to choose ' The Hangover' as Callum and i both loved it.

Half way through the film, we had finished the pizza and moved on to the ice cream we had got when we stopped at Walmart on the way home from school. I had got my favourite flavour, cookie dough! Callum had chocolate brownie, and when we had enough of our flavours, we would swap tubs and eat each others.

When the film finished, it was still early so we watched ' Harry Potter'. After that we went upstairs to my room and watched some crap on TV while we ate a big bag of sweets. You could say that our movie nights were just one big eating fest.

At about half past 10, we got our pyjama's on and climbed into my king size bed. We shared a bed as it wasn’t awkward because Callum and i were such good friends.

In the morning i woke up to find that Callum was showering in my en-suite as i heard him whistling. I took this opportunity to get dressed myself. I went to my closet and picked out a pair of blue skinny jeans and a red Hollister top. I was straightening my hair when Callum came out of the bathroom in a pair of grey track suite bottoms and a white short sleeve top. His hair was dripping all over the carpet, so i threw him a towel.

He wasn't looking so the towel hit him in the face.

" OUCH!" He screamed.

" Well you shouldn't have been dripping your hair all over my floor."

" Well sorry but there was only one towel in the bathroom so i didn't have one for my hair!"

I just laughed and started to do my makeup. We were going to the cinema today and i wanted to look nice.

When Callum had finished having a hissy fit over the towel situation, we went downstairs to grab breakfast. My parents were sitting at the breakfast bar in the kitchen reading the papers, eating pancakes and drinking orange juice.

" Hey mom, hey dad!" Callum said, as if they were his parents.

" Morning Callum!” They both replied, smiling because it was the norm for Callum to be calling them Mom and Dad even though they weren’t his parents. He had always thought of them as his second pair of parents, even when we were little.

I just shook my head and laughed.

I grabbed some orange juice for me and Callum and started on our pancakes. I had syrup on mine while Callum had chocolate sauce, syrup, cream, strawberries and bananas. His excuse was that he was a ‘growing boy’. No, he was just plain greedy!

After breakfast, Callum went back to his house to drop his stuff off and say hi to his parents.

He came back with an unhappy look on his face.

"What's the matter?" I asked curiously.

He sighed.

" Well, my mom got a phone call this morning from school, saying that i have a basketball tournament."

" That's great isn't it?"

" It's in the UK and it’s for a week."

" Oh...."

" I have to go other wise i will be letting the team down, and coach will be disappointed in me."

After about a minute of thinking i looked up at Callum and said,

" Will you have to pay for it?"

" No." He replied, shaking his head.

" Well go then, i'll be fine! Besides, i need to go shopping this week ‘cause i’ve just got my allowance and i know you’d rather play basketball than go shopping!"

" Urgh, shopping! Okay, i'm definitely going!" He laughed, making the tension rise.

I just laughed and hugged him.

Hope you liked this chapter. I swear editing your book after finishing it is actually really fun! I can re-read my story and add in bits!

Question:

What is your favourite type of CAKE? (sorry, i’m hungry)

Comment, vote and fan!<3 x