The Weight of Bricks

Chapter 7: The Weight of Bricks

Getting out wasn't as difficult as the blond had made it seemed. Cora moved through the trees barely leaving a print. She found the souls of the guards and a woman's shoe. The girl smiled seeing how far they all had came. They had figured out where to step how much pressure to Apply. In a way, they were superior to the adults. Catching up to the group she stayed in the back moving slowly careful not to be seen. The blonde watched as Bellamy peeled off without being seen by the guards. Abby, Clarke, Finn, Raven and three guards she didn't bother to learn their names, didn't notice. She followed the Blakes sneaking up behind slowly following. She listened to their conversations before watching as Octavia stopped.

"That took a little long Blake." The brunette turned with a sigh of relief.

"Took you longer than I expected too. I guess Raven won the bet." The blonde chuckled.

"You guys took wages on how fast I'd get out?" She walked up to them and they continued walking.

"Only Raven and I," the blonde shook her head walking with a small laugh. "You guys parted off I see. I assume amount Weather?"

Bellamy nodded, "we split off couple minutes ago so the guards may be close."

"Well if they come. I'll stop them." She smirked looking at him.

"Right because you need to be arrested again," he rolled his eyes.

"According to Clarke, there were buildings all over the place before the bombs went off. I'm guessing some of them had access to the bunker. So we're looking for ruins, anything that's man-made." They heard footsteps approach from behind turning they heard the guards call out.

"Blake, O'Dell."

"That's not my name," Cora shot back in a loud manner, "asshat."

"Let's go right now." A guard with dark skin ordered.

"In case you've forgotten, we're not under your command." Bellamy responded.

"Don't make us do this the hard way."

"You mean you getting kicked in the balls," Cora mumbled hearing a light laugh form Octavia.

"Come on, 47 of our people are prisoners in this mountain."

"And that's why we're out here."

"Wrong." They argued back and forth. "You're out here to find other stations of the ark. We're out here to find our friends." Cora and Octavia watched as roaches scurried across the ground.

"Bell," Octavia drew his attention watching as the insects race away.

"What are they doing?" Scott asked stepping forward.

"They're running." Bellamy watched as they moved.

Cora followed the line to where they were running from. "Acid fog. Bellamy, acid fog!" She repeated as the guards rushed to get the tents out of their packs.

"We need cover, now!" They grumbled orders to one another.

Octavia took off following the bugs. "O, O hey get back here!"

"Octavia!" Cora followed her seeing the bugs run into an unknown place. "Hey Bellamy come here." He looked up pacing over as the guards tried to open the tents.

"It's a door." He spoke before the all moved attempting to pull it open. "Come on, pull!" The older Blake grunted as they all struggled to break the 100-year-old seal. All slightly falling into another the door swung open. Octavia ran in the Scott and Bellamy. Cora held the door as another guard came inside.