(DESCRIPTION)

+++++ GREEN RAINDROPS +++++

I was really frustrated. He is the older one between the two of us brothers, shouldn't he be responsible for protecting us? From all of those creatures that were once human but got infected by some virus? Seriously he is getting on my nerves.

I just rolled my eyes at his stupidity. Doesn't he even think of what is to become of him when he just roams around? He can get ambushed or whatever.

He turned around and left through the window.

Kay fine. Just leave.

+++++

Ares Denton, a 17-year-old. In the middle of the apocalypse. Abandoned by his brother and with a case of uncontacted parent's. Travels alone by himself from now on. Going from places to places trying to just survive somehow. With just a near empty backpack and a metal pipe he found.

And he discovers something on the end of a fight with a zombie, to save a human kid. Amidst all the mess he accidentally tastes the others blood, making his already chaotic life even more confusing.

+++++

What was happening to me?

My hands shook as I looked into the shattered mirror. My once blue eyes turning into a dull green. My skin growing pale as every second pass by. Like the thing I encountered a month ago. But my body wasn't bruised and I wasn't in a pool of blood either. Just splatters of the red liquid on my muddied shirt.

I stepped forward to get a closer look. Because I couldn't believe what was happening.

All of the sudden my mouth felt weird, like something was oddly different and I inspected further using the reflection in the mirror. I slowly opened my mouth and I was greeted with teeth. Sharp and jagged teeth.

NO!

This was not happening! I'm not turning into one of them am I?

NO!

I'm not one of them!

I'm still human.

That's what I said to myself to assure myself. But I knew.

I WASN'T HUMAN ANYMORE.

But if I was a zombie shouldn't I be looking for gooey brains of people? Trying to attack the kid I saved just now? Not just standing here idle? One conclusion.

I WASN'T UNDEAD EITHER.

SO...

WHAT THE HELL AM I?