(2)

(As Requested XD : DNLU_Band )

I gathered my backpack and pulled up a metal pipe from one of the bodies. Ugh. Zombie blood.

If there really was someone in here ill bash their heads till it looks like a rat that got flattened by a passing school bus in the streets. I'm serious I graduated from high school where everyone is like Spartans trying to bring each and everyone down with ninja skills and muscles.

I started climbing up the stairs towards the third floor, only then, I noticed the bloody hand prints on the walls, floors, and railings. Some were dried and some looks like it recently happened. Though that didn't make me stop.

Then I started seeing scratch marks from nails...Okayyyy. I closed my eyes to take a breather but the metallic smell of blood clogged my nostrils.

"You there, watcha doing on my territory? Kid?" The voice echoed.

My eyes still closed, I thought – who the hell is this calling me kid I'm sixteen you know!-

"Why is this territory legalized? I guess not. I would know because I am the sheriff of this zombie - polluted city... Geez, I was just walking by the road and decided to enter this unsafe building trying to find civilization. Not... Well maybe I was walking with my dog and my dog guided me here, got eaten by a zombie and that left me to kill the frigging cool zombies... Oh, I don't know you guess. Which parts are believable at least. "

I heard him sigh.

"Why are your eyes closed? What are you blind? So you think of me as cool? I'm James by the way." He asked.

I opened my eyes and saw a blonde kid with a football jacket matching his blue jeans. Ugh. Typical. Jerks.

"Because.  No I'm not blind. Hell to the N-O your not even a zombie. And I did not need to know that." I snorted.

"Oh you need to know." He wiggled his eyebrows. "To know what name to scr-" I held my hand up. "Don't complete that sentence. For a jock you...Well, I'm not even...ya know..." I gestured with my hands. He smirked and winked at me.

I quickly turned and was about to walk away but he grabbed my arm and pulled me up so that I wasn't at the stairs.

"What the heck man. Not cool. Personal space." I said in my serious voice as I yanked my hand away and stood there glaring at him.

Only then did I see his face clearly.

"What? Personal space? That doesn't exist no more kiddo, zombies erased all of those rul-"He got cut off by me stomping on his foot. "Argh. What the hell!" He growled at me.

"Shut up." My glare shut him off pretty quickly.

He glared back and tried to rub the pain off of his right foot.

"How can a small fry like you be so strong? You don't even have muscles. Because ya know. I've been checking you out 5 footer." He smirked. He even had the guts to wink at me. AGAIN. He probably has a spasm at his right eye.

I got my phone out of my pocket and called my brother.

"Hey, bro...what's up?" I asked my voice in monotone. My body leaning side wards to the wall- a part of it- where it was clean. I suppose. And let the pipe lean on the wall.

"Hey, what do you need?" He sighed after asking. "Well I met someone- he is actually in front of me- A human. He is typically a jock. Come back here 4th floor. Near the windows." I shifted my foot my eyes glancing at James once in a while.

"I'll be there. You are still someone I look down on." He pointed out. "And I'm still someone who doesn't care about that. Just get here, will ya? I'm getting annoyed by your voice." I quickly ended the phone call putting it back inside my pocket.

"Who was that?" James wondered. "My brother." I sneered at the referral of my brother.

"Your alike in some ways." I thought out loud glancing at him. "Oh is he a pervert? Because I know I am." He asked seriously. And again. The wink. Gah. He's annoying. Why isn't he eaten yet?