~ CHAPTER 7 ~

TOBIAS P.O.V

As we direct the initiates to the fighting areas, I clasp Tobias's hands tightly. He glances sideways at me and smiles. He lets go and runs his hand over his hair. "First, we will be working on hand-to-hand combat. This is also the first stage of training. After today, you will be ranked, so that you have a rough idea of where you will stand in Dauntless." 

We cross our arms in unison, and walk into the fighting ring. We give a few demonstrations of how to kick, punch, attack and defend, until the initiates have a good idea of how to fight. We dismiss them and they disperse into separate corners of the training room. 

"Who do you think we should pair up, for the fights?" I ask, picking at my nails. 

"I've got a pretty simple idea. Clarissa and Jonathan, Cara and Kate, Alec and Julian, Emma and Isabelle, and Christopher fighting next time." He says, with a wide grin at my astonished face. 

"You've gotta be kidding me? Sometimes I think you work too hard." I say, still not believing that he's already planned everything. 

"Well, I have been doing this for longer than you." He jabs a finger into my tummy, while I double over angrily. "Whoops, sorry." He says sarcastically.

"Very funny." I try not to laugh, but looking at his innocent face, I burst into laughter, while all the initiates turn around in surprise. "But it's true. This is my first year." I say in defense.

"Woah woah Ms Prior, no need to get angry..." Tobias laughs quietly.

"You think we should let them fight each other now?" I ask, desperately wanting to change the topic. "It's been an hour already." 

"Sure why not." Tobias claps loudly, drawing the attention of all the initiates. "Time to fight! Everyone get around here." He screams.

"First up, Clarissa VS Jonathan." I say, and instantly hear Clarissa groan and bury her face in her hands. Jonathan on the other hand is smirking. 

Now we see them fight.

A/N: Ooh so Clarissa and Jonathan are going to fight first! Who will win? I personally think this is a hard one, if you look at their characteristics from TMI. And by Jonathan, I mean Sebastian. The old one (the actual Sebastian). This is going to be hard. Who is going to come first in the rankings? Girl and boy?