~ CHAPTER 9 ~

TRIS P.O.V

Tobias barges into the initiates' dormitory and exclaims "Meet at the train tracks in 2 minutes. If you're not there, uh well that's too bad." He says, and I suddenly see Kate looking at him flirtatiously. I glare in her direction, my eyes as sharp as daggers. I drag his arm, and I pull him out; we walk towards the train tracks. "What happened? You practically dragged me outta there... everything okay?" He says gently.

"Okay?" I scoff. "Certainly not. That girl. Kate. She was eyeing you. I think she likes you. You've gotta keep outta her way." I say, with a hint of jealousy in my voice. Tobias notices it. 

"Oh come Tris, you know I don't have eyes for anyone other than you. Don't worry, I'll avoid her as much as I can." He says, relieving my heart. 

As we all gather around the train tracks, I make an announcement. "We will be playing capture the flag. There will be 2 teams. Dauntless-borns against the initiates, that's you guys. Maureen will be leader of the Dauntless-born team, while Four and I will be leaders of this team. Do us proud, and you will get rewarded." I say confidently, as I see an arm go up.

"What's the reward?" The innocent -once Abnegation- Cara asks, her eyes wide.

"Eternal glory. Duhh." I say, trying not to emphasize on the duhh too much. Cara gives a tiny nod and slips back into the crowd.

"Okay, I'm going to read out the names the initiates in both the teams. My team consists of: Magnus, Jace, Simon, Al, Jia, Mark, Tiberius (Ty), Luna and Harry. Four and Six's team consists of: Cara, Kate, Alec, Clarissa, Jonathan, Christopher, Isabelle, Julian and Emma. I'm assuming Four and Six have explained all the rules before, so I won't go in detail. You get guns - they simulate a real gunshot wound, but they only last for a few minutes. Your team's aim is to find the other team's flag. Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favour." Maureen says, boring half the Dauntless- born crowd.

TOBIAS P.O.V

I remember the day I play capture the flag with the group of initiates Tris was in. She climbed the ferris wheel. She was never afraid of heights. I smile at the thought and snap back to reality as Tris waves a hand in front of my face. 

"Earth to Four?!?" She says grinning, her eyes sparkling in the light of our flashlights. I wave her hand away and smirk at her. She rolls her eyes playfully as I ruffle her hair. 

Tris begins to confidently hand out roles to our team. "Cara, Clarissa and Isabelle, I'm hoping you guys aren't afraid of heights, because, guess what? You guys will be climbing the ferris wheel. I wish you luck. Off you go." 

By the looks on their faces, I can tell that they are definitely not afraid of heights. They look confident, for people who have never climbed a ferris wheel before. "Alec, Christopher and Jonathan, get into defence and guard the ferris wheel, there might be a few attackers. Also try and find the flag. Julian and Emma, hide our team's flag. Make sure it's hidden well." I say, and they all disperse to their locations. "Don't let us down." I shove in the line, trying to scare them to do well. 

"Really? Was that even necessary?" Tris asks, hands on her slim waist. 

"Yes that was. Being fierce is the key to success." I say, patting her head.

"Sure it is." She rolls her eyes and ducks under my arm. I plant a kiss on her lips and she turns away giggling. "People are going to see us. And plus we've got to attack too." She says, giving me her innocent eyes. Not to mention, that I can't resist it.

"Okay, okay. Good point. Let's go." I say in defeat.

----------- an hour later ------------

Before we know it, the game is over. Our team won. Thanks to Clarissa and Isabelle. They managed to find their flag in a jiffy, but took a while for them to attack the opposing team. 

"Well done team. Me and Six are proud of you, and we hope that you will keep doing us proud in the future. You all played well. Meet and the training room, at 8:30 am tomorrow. You are dismissed." I shoo them away, but then I realise that Kate is still lingering around, twirling her hair playfully. I turn around, but I can't find Tris. I guess I can't leave. I stop to talk to Kate.

TRIS P.O.V

I go back to our apartment, as I am super tired. And I just feel like buying Tobias something. Like a present. For being the best boyfriend ever. I smile and leave the apartment, after changing my clothes. I walk around for a bit, and I go in and out of shops, trying to find the perfect present for him.

CLARISSA P.O.V

As I make my way back to our dormitory, I see a handsome, hot man with golden hair, and golden eyes. Jace. I look down, and try and get past him, but he stops me. "Hey. Wanna go somewhere?" He asks. I gape at him in surprise, but I nod.

"Where are we going?" I ask shyly.

"I hope you don't mind heights. But we're going zip-lining. And you can meet the rest of the crew." Jace says, his bright, luminous eyes shining in the darkness. 

He gives me his hand, and I take it.

A/N: Yayy, so this has been an especially long chapter, with lots of P.O.V's. Hope you guys liked it. I also added Harry Potter references and The Hunger Games... So they're going zip-lining next! Shout out to ClaryMorgensternTMI and tobias4infinity for giving me ideas of what to write in this chapter. Go follow them! They're awesome people! Vote and comment below! Hope you guys liked this chapter!