Rights and wrongs

If your confused read the ending of the last chapter. :)

After the school day, Kit decided that he would drive me home. After hopping into his car, we headed right for his house. "I thought we were going to my house," I said. "We are, I just have to get some clothes," he said with a smile. He was planning to spend the night. I was kind of excited but scared. He came back to his car and we drove to my house. We decided we would watch a movie and chill out while a thunderstorm was going on. After getting half way through 6 Years, the power went out. It was completely dark and I began to get scared. "Hey, I'll be right back, I'm going to move my car," he said. I sat in darkness waiting for him. He finally came back in and locked the door. We walked up to my room, and watched the storm from my window. He sat in the chair and I propped up on my pillow on my bed. I patted my bed to motion him to join me. He took off his shoes and slowly came to my bed. "You okay?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm just tired," he said. We began to play a game of footsies and we got into the position where he stared into my eyes again. "You're eyes are so beautiful," he said putting his hand on my face. "Yours aren't too bad either," I said. He began to lean in but stopped himself. He pushed his head back still staring and his hand still on my face. "I'm sorry," he said. "Don't be," I whispered. He started leaning in again and I pushed myself forward to where our lips met. We began making out frantically. He began to get on top of me. He started kissing my neck and tried getting lower. "Please, stop," I said. He sat up. "I'm so sorry," he said. He held my face. "I'm so sorry," he repeated. "I'm so sorry," he said a third time. "It's okay," I said with a small chuckle. "No it's not, you aren't ready and I'm too old and I'm so sorry," he said. He sat on the edge of the bed. I sat right beside him. He had both hands on his face. I took his left hand and held it. "Look at me," I said. He looked at me with one eye. "It is okay," I said. He hugged me. After a ten minute hug, he started to lay back down. He held my hand while we were body to body. Thunder loudly struck and lightning quickly followed. I jumped. He laughed. I turned over pulling him behind me. I had his arm in mine while we faced the same way. I hadn't felt happier than this moment.

He woke me up a few hours later. "Look, you need to get up, now, there's a tornado!" He said kind of yelling. I quickly jumped into his arms. "What?" I questioned. We ran into our tiny storm shelter with a blanket and he kept me right beside him as tight as he could. We had one small light, but I could barely see him. "Are you okay?" He asked. I was shaking. "I'm so scared," I replied. "Violet, it's okay, I've got you in my arms; you're safe," he said. I put both my arms around his waist. I started to cry. I didn't want either of us hurt and I didn't want to lose our house. "Shhh, stop crying," he said. "I'm sorry," I replied. He laughed. "Don't be," he replied. He leaned in forward, but I stopped him. "What?" He asked. "You know what happened last time," I said. "I swear to you, I can control myself," he said. I thought about it for a minute. He started to lean in again and I leaned in as well. Our lips met and I felt so relieved. All my worries drifted away. About 45 minutes later, we were allowed to come inside. We went to go back up to my room and watch the storm play out. "Hey, I'm going to change real quick," he said. I swiftly left the room. I didn't know if he was lying about his tattoos, so I started to peek through the door. There I saw it, he had a tattoo on the right side of his torso and it continued to his right arm. I had always wondered why he wore jackets. I stopped peeking and he opened the door. I walked in. "If you just changed your shirt, why did I have to walk out?" I asked. "Um, I just don't like people watching me," he replied. I was probably about to say the stupidest thing ever, but I did it anyway. "Kit, I saw your tattoo that goes along your whole right side." He looked at me with anger in his eyes. He forced my body against the wall. "You didn't see anything!" He screamed. He put his shoes on, and left my house.

So I was all alone now. I've been ignoring Jonah, Courtlynn and I got in a huge fight, and now Kit leaves me over a statement. I felt so alone in the world so I resorted into doing things I shouldn't. I started to cut myself. I enjoyed the pain. It made me feel at place. I hated how I was, so I just tried to make myself feel like how stupid I am. It had been one week since I had started cutting myself, and while I was cutting, I got a loud knock at my door. I had forgot I had a short sleeve shirt and I opened the door. It was Jonah. He saw the blood running down my arm. "Violet, no!" He screamed. I fell down. I woke up later in my bed. He was crying right beside me. "Please, tell me you're okay," he said. "I'm fine," I said. "Why?" He asked. He started to cry. "Why do you cut yourself?" He asked. "I feel so alone," I replied. He came and sat on my bed. "But your not,"he said,"you have me." I started to cry. I started to get closer to him. "I'm so sorry," he kept saying. "Please, don't," I whispered. We were two teens in bed crying about the same thing, and that showed that he cared. He kissed my forehead and held me as close to him as possible. I began thinking about Kit and started crying. "It's okay," he said. "I've got you." I like Jonah, I truly did, but I really like Kit. I felt so safe around Kit. It was around three-thirty in the morning, and I heard loud thunder. I jumped. "Are you alright?" Jonah asked. "Perfectly fine," I lied. I was terrified of storms. I lost my brother to a tornado, and I was scared of them. Without noticing, I felt his lips touch mine. I didn't know what to do, so I kind of maybe kissed him back. After a minute, he stopped and smiled. I turned the other way so I could avoid him. "Goodnight," I said. "Night," he replied. We slowly drifted to sleep.