Lost

Kits p.o.v

I lost her. I lost the only thing I loved. She made me so happy, but I messed it all up. Jessabelle popped up into my life, and she just ruins everything. I was sitting in my room when she walked in. The first thing she did was hug me. I didn't hug back. "Why so mad, baby?" She asked. I wanted to hurt her, but I couldn't do that. I didn't say anything. "She was just a dumb little girl toy, anyway," she said. I pinned her again the wall. "Kinky, huh?" She asked with a smirk. "Don't ever talk about her like that again," I said. I dropped her from the wall and she left my room.

Violets p.o.v

I walked to the place I was supposed to meet Jonah. "Hey baby," he said giving me a kiss. "Hello," I replied. "What have you been doing?" He asked. "Just been at home," I said. I didn't lie, I just expanded the truth a little bit. "Thank you for being mine," he said. I kissed him. He then received a text. "I'm sorry I have to end this, I know we just got on this date, but I have to go," he said. He kissed me goodbye. We hadn't even been on the date for five minutes and he left. What a great boyfriend.

I started walking back home, and I saw Kit mowing his yard. He stopped and ran up to me. "That didn't last long," he said smiling. I rolled my eyes and went inside. I saw him through his window. He was changing. His body was so perfect. His tattoos made him look tough; his body made him look sexy; and his face made him look like a model. What was I saying. I had Jonah. I decided I would go to Jonah's house. I stole my moms car and left. I could see him through the window and smiled. When I saw another girl with him, that smile turned into a frown. Maybe it was his sister or mom. He started to make out with her. I knew I just didn't want to admit the fact he's been cheating. I hopped back in my car and drove away with tears. I started walking to my door when Kit came up to me. "Vi, what's wrong?" He asked. "Why do you care, you cheated on me. I was going to see that night if we could actually be together, but no, you ruined that, and I don't understand why you care." He immediately kissed me. I didn't stop because I wanted it. He picked me up and started to walk into his house not breaking the kiss. He gently pushed me onto the bed. He started removing clothing. I stopped. "Revenge isn't good Kit," I said. "I want you," he said. "In life, we don't always get what we want," I said harshly. I got up and walked out. I went to my room, when I got a text from Jonah. "Hey babe, sorry I ended our date, my ex came over and she kissed me and I'm sorry," he said. I immediately responded. I forgave him. He confessed and didn't leave me hanging. I asked him to come over. He arrived a few minutes later and I kissed him immediately. It became a bit more intense. I'm guessing you can tell what happened that night. I woke up the next morning in his arms. He was so strong. I loved it. He held me tight until I got up. I sat up and I just thought. "Good morning," he said. I smiled at him. It was 11:30. "Shit, I have to go, he put his clothes on, gave me a kiss and left. I put some clothes on, and laid in my bed. I received a text from Jonah around 5:30 and he told me to come over. I walked outside and saw Kit. "Don't go," he said holding my arm. "Why?" I asked. "They are going to hurt your feelings and violate you," he said. I pulled my arm and walked to the car. Kits car started to follow. When I got to Jonah's house, I didn't see Kit's car. I walked in and he started to kiss me ferociously. He picked me up and walked me upstairs. He threw me on the bed and pulled out handcuffs. He smirked. He had two pair. He strapped my hands and feet. He didn't even kiss me. He just started pulling down his pants. Suddenly 10 other guys showed up. And so did a camera crew. He taped my mouth shut. They all pulled down their pants and the camera crew set up. Jonah was the first. He went in for a while, and then some guy pushed him off. Then a guy that looked familiar from my school went in. I started to cry and scream. Then a third guy. Then, somebody stormed in the room. He took out all the rapists and the camera crew. He uncuffed me and took the camera and we went to his car. I still had tears in my eyes. It was Kit. He hugged and kissed me. "I love you so much and I'm so sorry I didn't make it in time," he said hugging me. I was still crying and said nothing. Kit threw the camera in the garbage and broke the SIM card. I stayed at Kit's house for the night. He held me close and tight. I had run out of tears so I just stared. Kit decided to put on a movie. "I'm so sorry I put you through this pain, I love you and I'm sorry I didn't stop you from going to his house. I'm supposed to keep you safe but I couldn't even do that," he said. "It's not your job to keep me safe," I said. I got up and went to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes were so red and puffy. Kit walked in and put his hands on my waist from behind. I jumped slightly. "I'm sorry," he said kissing my cheek. I lifted his hands off my waist and walked away. "Hey mom," I said on the phone. "Honey, I'm worried about you," she said. I said nothing. "You haven't been home much and I'm scared for you," she said. "Mom, I'm safe, I'm just with a friend," I said. "Okay, stay safe, I love you," she said. "I love you too," I replied. She hung up. I walked downstairs and saw his parents. They gave me ugly looks. "Kit, get down here right now," his mother said. I heard his footsteps coming down the stairs. "I bring Jessabelle back here because I know she was your first love, and I see you and with Violet, why?" She asked with tears in her eyes. "I've never felt this way about anyone before, I loved Jessabelle, but I'm in love with Violet." She started to cry. She looked up at me with an angry look. "You, girl, will get out of my house and never come back, and you will never see my son again. He is meant for another and you're just some stupid and ugly distraction who needs to leave his life," she said. Kit looked at her with a shocking look. "You're right, I'm just a distraction, I'm sorry for interrupting your family and making you cry, I hope in the future you will forgive me," I said. What was I supposed to do but agree? That's all I cared about was acceptance. I started to walk to my car, when Kit came running up to me. "Don't, don't leave," he said with tears. "Kit, she's right. I'm not meant for you. You had somebody who would do anything for you and that was Jessabelle, go back to her," I said. "I can't do that, you're all I want and you're all I think about," he replied. I opened my car door and rolled down the window. "Well, you'll just have to learn to forget," I said not looking at him. I turned the car on and pulled out of the lot. I looked back to see him with a few tears rolling down his cheek. I stayed strong. Like Kit taught me, don't ever cry over a guy, especially him. I got home and walked upstairs into my room. I received a call from Jonah. "Baby, please, I didn't mean to do what I did. I love you. You were my first, baby, please," he said. "You raped me. You let your friends rape me. I won't ever forgive you," I said and hung up. I laid on my bed and fell fast asleep.